Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - The Great Nonhuman Banquet

Dex-chan lover
Is making your Mana and strength on a limit considered being dead?? And I don't even want to see any of those other reincarnated people now!!!

Aggregator gang
I can't understand the logic behind why the MC want the goods produced inside his world distributed to outside world... Sure monopolizing a certain rare goods is risky, it's quite possible you'll become target of other people or country, but only if they know you have access to this rare thing. Nobody will not trying to take your stuff if they don't know you own stuff. But by distributing the goods from his dimension to adventurer, people will start paying attention to this place, defeating the purpose of hiding from outside world....

Dex-chan lover
I like Mio and Tomoe. I hope he wifes them up. Thanks goddess, non-humans are great! ?

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT. I see best wife in that cover page. Hype~

I forgot how endearing Mio is when she's so wholly concerned for Makoto.

Imma ignore that serious ending an b thortsy instead, bc Hokuto be lookin like a SNACC. Goddamn that man is thiccc. Id like a piece of that spinneret, if ya know mean.

Double-page supporter
he has cursed skills or something? that's so random www

Dex-chan lover
I kinda liked the Alkeys more when they were human-passing and had button-like eyes, they looked cuter. I mean, the full human form is cool, but the one before was good, too.

Group Leader
I see now, Tomoe is like a cool older sister and Mio is like a cute little sister (possibly a love interest) for Makoto.

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, when he focus on archery he suppress his mana to the point that no one can detect it, so it feel like he already dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Jire Amy Kirio said hello

Users who are viewing this thread