Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

I came to have some reverse-rape scene
Only to get bamboozled by this herbivore mc trope
yIZ7M.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i wouldnt even know what to call people defending the actions of this closet crawling MC

@Victormg

you are better off reading isekai novels, most of them do have sex its just many of the ones that get manga either get censored to to shit or simply dont have it

Double-page supporter
@kronix
But he isn't actually gay, just a wuss. But he'll eventually (not for some time) get better. Having read the LNs I can testify this.

@kronix
I read a lot of them. But those novels are either full hentai plot with nothing but sex scene or no sex scene at all.
Im just tired of these type of MC.
That's why in hentai, these kind of mc always get NTR. I means ALWAYS.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder: In a relationship it's critical to set boundaries and let everyone understand where they stand. MC and his servants failed to do this, now we're seeing some of the results of that failure.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k you sir have peaked my interest...

depending on how you answer my question I will be reading the novel right after this.

does he fuck em both or what?

Supporter
I can't spoil anything, so I won't. But I've read the novel, and it's such a damn good story! I recommend it to anyone who can handle reading without pictures to give it a go, because once you get into the pacing of it all then it's a really good read.

I can try to clarify things if anyone absolutely wants to know and don't feel like waiting for new manga chapter releases, in PMs here on dex. But like I said, I do recommend giving reading a try.

A tip for reading novels online, especially with the white backgrounds on websites and how it's not uncommon to dislike that, then you can copy-paste the translated chapter into Word using a Night theme (or something else with the same options) which is possible in Word if you search for Theme, choose Alternatives, and then next to Office theme you choose [Black], and then use the search field again to search for Page colour, and then choosing [Black]. Or you can find the page colour dropdown menu under Design, and the Office theme in Archive->Alternatives.
If you then delete everything you've copy-pasted into the Word document after you're finished with the chapter, you can repeat the process of copy-pasting->deleting with the next chapter, and so on and so forth. It's quite handy, if you wish to get around that eye-irritating white background.

I hope people translating LN/WN chapters won't dislike me for disclosing this way of handling it, because it does still keep them checking out every chapter on your websites. It just makes the reading part more tolerable for readers without increasing the burden you as a site owner have to deal with if they'd keep complaining about the colour scheme.

*The options and pathways are all translated (by me) from Swedish, so I don't know if there are differences in the user interface or the names of the pathways or options when compared to other languages. But the names should be similar at least.

Dex-chan lover
When your MC is such a pussy that he cries, summons a fucking ice wall and teleports when it seems like he might get laid, then you clearly have a problem.

And no, I don't care about the cheap excuses the author or other readers can come up with. They are always weak shit like "waaaa he has known them for a few days but he already considers them family to the point he doesn't even feel attracted by them" or "waaaa they are annoying or something and no one would have sex with an extremely hot but annoying woman". Barely any stories offer an actually decent explanation like the MC already being in love with someone or him being outright gay, it's always these kind of lazy excuses that are only there because apparently japanese authors think you can't have sex with someone unless you are ready to be eternally bound to that person.

I'm not even asking for the MC to be a manslut who goes around fucking everything he comes across. I just want him to get intimate with two girls who are clealry in love with him and have made it EXTREMELY clear they want some physical skinship. Is that too much to ask?

Since I read the novel I expected this to happen. So I won't bitch about it. I appreciate a good character developement but some people just want MC to f*ck like it's nothing important.

Code:
Novel Spoiler
Those are the people who probably never read the novel. Because people who read the novel knows how the story would go by this point and won't be typing something like 'Why won't MC just f*ck them?!' Or something.

He is going to regret not Killing them in the future. And all hell breaks loose. Not the Oni's.
Hyumans in that world are either The kind samaritan or the F*cking bastard that will stab you when one of you has to die.

I can't wait for him to change and not b*tch about killing people! Come! I want him to kill! Makoto killing people is one of the greatest pass times in the Web novel.
Good advice @Arkos

Fed-Kun's army
Now I am being serious and not trying to offend anyone but has any of you people who keep using these overused insults of beta, cuck, gay, W/E the fuck been in a relationship? THERE HAS BEEN NO ROMANTIC DEVELOPMENT FOR THEM TO START FUCKING AND THE MC HAS SHOWN NO INTEREST IN THIS REGARD. Does every single teenager have to be some horny bastard that fucks every single women when the offer is given going to satisfy you people? Then go read those novels OR READ AN EROTIC NOVEL OR WATCH HENTAI. Dear god lord I have problems with this story but IT WOULD OF BEEN A BIGGER PROBLEM IF WE HAD A SEX SCENE HERE WHEN THERE HAS BEEN NO DEVELOPMENT AND HIM GETTING RAPED BY HIS SERVANTS ISN'T GOING TO BE A GOOD IDEA! It is honestly more accurate to call him a wuss or coward due and that makes more sense due to the fact of how he lived and how he behaves but honestly it gets annoying when peopke keeping using these dumb insults such as cuck, beta or gay when they don't make sense. If your going to insult or shit on the bastard at least do it right. Otherwise you look like a bunch of dumb idiots whose only priority is to see sexy time in your stories. My advice go to manga for story, GO TO HENTAI FOR FAP FAP.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus

The funny thing is, to me it appears that the story is being censored by the looks of what novel readers are saying.

And the funniest thing is, manga can EASILY do sex and censor at the same time... how you may ask? OFFSCREEN SEX.

for example:

read the following manga in chapter 62 pages 34-40

https://mangadex.org/chapter/517050/1

Following those pages... you me the author the editor and the rest of the readers know exactly what the fuck happened... and guess what? its not a huge fucking deal, they like each other so they fucking have sex big fucking deal.

@RhythmiC in mobile, firefox and chrome have an option to read these types of sites. You can also use dark theme there.

In computers I think only firefox has that option, but not sure if only it. You can also make it read the content like an audio book, helps a lot to save your eyes from the stress at night

Dex-chan lover
@PauloArthur

@RhythmiC

I was about to say, in chrome, firefox or most any browser that supports plugin / extensions you can download ones for "night time" or dark mode that completely themes over existing websites over them.

LOOK FOR CHROME TOOL HERE

chrome without plugin
https://i.imgur.com/yrfRTzl.png

chrome with plugin
https://i.imgur.com/qdOySpA.png

Dex-chan lover
@The_RQTech I don't buy that excuse either. They can turn into cute girls and act like sentient beings who are barely any different from humans or the other humanoid races.

I understand not wanting to fuck Shelob, she is an ugly monster spawned from an even worse monster and despite being smart she is exactly charming, but there is a difference between Shelob and Mio, who can become human in almost every sense of the word.

Again, I'm not asking for MC to go around fucking everything he comes across. Shit, I don't even really need to fuck them like right now, I'm just asking for him to stop being a pussy and at least face their feelings instead of running away.

Dex-chan lover
any of you hoping for a relationship to bloom between Makoto and the the girls i've got some bad news, he will never EVER lose his virginity or even date anyone, he is an eternal beta, even with all the powers in the world he will still be terrified of vaginas...

Users who are viewing this thread