Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Something Inhuman

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH, the 2 daughters wana FUCK MC, but man do they already sound like bitches, hope MC doesnt destroy them and has a fun time at school while they try to join his harem

Dex-chan lover
We thought they'd be elegant forest elves and they turned out to be trained monkeys that will dance for bananas. I felt like he stayed in Tsilge for ages even after the curse and the company were sorted out. I'm shocked there wasn't more going on with the Ogres.

Hopefully Hogwarts won't be too generic.

Supporter
I've read the WN over and over again (I just really like it, it's a good adventure story mixed with faux-politics), however I won't spoil stuff here (you'll have to message me if you want to ask about specific stuff ahead that you're wondering about).
But this chapter's drawings of the Rembrandt daughters really doesn't match the novel's illustration of them. In the novel, they were much more loli-esque. Gonna be hard to get used to, but I prefer adult proportions anyway.

(To clarify, there was actually a chapter in the novel with an actual illustration of them while dressed up for a party.)

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...I adore Shiki.
Who cares if he had to get a boost and stand on his toes to make it into Makoto's family? Mortal Common Sense is a feature, not a bug.

As for the school arc...it's...unusual. Personally, I really, really liked the way the author did it compared to most all the isekai school segments I've ever read. But there were also some fairly vocal detractors to it, so I guess there's no accounting for taste.

a school? really? i don think he needs one, from all the mcs he is right up there at the top of the list of not needing it lol
not like he can even learn 'common sense' or anything else there really. too much power spilling out, it will get in the way of everything, harem and what not.
nope, impossible. a waste of time.
in the end, since he is going anyway, how many girls will die because of jealousy? those two... poor school. there will be nothing left. also, i wonder why the author hid the ones i had forgotten about that even existed.

Group Leader
This chapter kinda reminded me of cursed image
hamstereatingbanana.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread