Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Moon-led...

Dex-chan lover
Hey. Read the novel something like 2+ years ago. Got tired of the MC's personality, though I liked his 'Kit'.
That weird badass magic armor, and how insanely stronger than everyone else he was.
I couldn't stomach it anymore and dropped the novel at some point.
I think he did a turbo bitch move by fainting after his girls tried joining him in the bath, or something? Oh,, and his undead guy was keeping secrets from him because he fell in love with a student of his, or something along those lines. Shit was real dumb.

I am curious though, has the manga gotten to the point where he
spars with those 3 gods from his world, and one of which later reveals that she was actually taking damage from him? God what a great idea / scene. In my head, anyway. Story and characters still suck though.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate on how many chapters before they meet? I can only take so many "longingly gazing up at the sky as they wonder about the other" shots before the whole parallel storytelling thing gets tiresome.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Makoto will end up fighting those other summoned ones. Otherwise I see no point whatsoever in wasting all the pages on them. Like multiple pages of disjointed dinner table conversation, for holy cow's sake.

Dex-chan lover
@agshield Yeah. Though I normally enjoy a good fight with at least remotely even odds, in this case Makoto simply trashing them would be just fine. If they are the finest of the forces of the garbage goddess, they should be treated like garbage themselves.

Do you guys prefer the LN or WN of this?

And what chapter of it should i start on to start on to be approximately at this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
Yeah. If they aren't even going to be significant to the story, why even bother wasting so many fucking panels on them?

Dex-chan lover
For all the manga effort I'm here to remind the readers that
Hibiki is a terrible person

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme @lolmaolol
Because that was important for the character development of Makoto. How he didn't killed the bandits but had no problem messing with the leader's head like that nor has any problem with using mind manipulation on others as well as setting up the "going out of my way to do stupid shit because of previous world girls from my memories" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread