Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Moon-led...

Double-page supporter
man, i wonder the manga version of Makoto, inst going to be as much of a sociopath.

Fed-Kun's army
@RectorCaedo I don't know how much of a sociopath he is in the novel, but I am aware of how much people have emphasized it in the comments. I'm guessing he's still as much of a sociopath in this version, but still conscious of what normal should react like or feel in these situations, so he still puts more rationality than just insanity to his actions. Either way though, I am expecting much worst things than just killing couple of bandits.

Contributor
@OsoJr his actions are mostly driven by his hate towards the hyumans, it's like he doesn't see them as the same species as his, although he feels different towards demi-humans.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
My guess is that due to his insane magical nature he instinctively senses who has the blessing of the Bug/Goddess and his magical nature registers those with it as "potential hostiles" meaning that until he gets attached to someone with the blessing, they are mentally marked/registered as "less than sapient" in his mind.

I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that he is effectively (if slightly slowly) entering Godhood (think about how he is literally creating a new world). And for a god, their subjects (and potential) are the priority existences.

This is just hypothesis, but I do think it might atl roughly be on point.

Double-page supporter
He hasn't done archery in a while... I wonder how much those shots increased his mana pool... 😳

Dex-chan lover
@UnHolyFiretruck
The LN makes it clear that she is a self absorbed, narcisist, simpleton that is going to fuck the world if left to her own devices.

Hibiki is the "the ends justify the means" type of person and doesn't care one bit for what is right as long as everything is as she wants them to be.

Double-page supporter
I think that the MC is as terrible as Hibiki

Dex-chan lover
@agshield
His mana poll just increases when he does the traditional meditation shooting, the one where it is like he died. This one was not that kind of action.

Dex-chan lover
@exxp
The difference I see between the two is that the MC tries to at least understand the situation and will not get involved with it unless he is dragged by circinstance while Hibiki will go out of her way to force herself and her ideals on other people without understanding the situation.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is getting more and more inhuman, which I rather like. Human is overrated anyway.

I hope the things with other heroes get settled very soon. The male one is stupid and naive. The female one is sly and untrustworthy. I don’t want to read about them much longer.

Okay so humanity has a buff they can do that weakens any force they face by 50%. Uh... how do demons exist in this world?

Group Leader
want some help from a cleaner and a little help from a AI ?
MJOzqEi.jpg

@devolth For a variety of reasons. They might be considered spoilers

The goddess has been sleeping for a while and so the hyumans couldn't use the buff in recent times. And the hyumans, because of said buff, don't use tactics at all, but the demons do. Though, as someone else said, demons are pretty strong compared to hyumans.

@mahtan Didn't know they changed Hibiki so much in the LN.
In the WN she was simply naive becasue thanks to her privileged birth she never got to know failure. And I mean the real kind where after the events you look back and realise that nothing would have made you succeed. She only experienced that she didn't have time for everything.

Fed-Kun's army
@Maulis

Yup, though admittedly she wasn't just naive. To quote/paraphrase the WN. "Hibiki has no idea what it is like looking up from the bottom." She can't empathize with people's struggles because she has never struggled with anything. Shes also bias towards hyumans as oppose to Makoto's bias against them. Which to her credit she fully recognizes but more or less accepts and doesn't really try to fix.

EDIT: IIRC she also does a little bit of victim-blaming against the demi's for their shitty situation where they either declare war or die and should have just accepted becoming slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread