Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Moon-led...

Double-page supporter
@ispcizero3rd

He hate Tomoki and he have a somewhat strained relationship(still cordial but not too close) with Hibiki.

Contributor
This world needs some proper cleaning, starting with the Human Trash and ending with the Goddess Trash.

Sadly the mc is such a wuss.

MC subconsciously wants a harem and tortures himself over it, while subconsciously projecting that torture onto other people offhand, The Manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Shelly well she did say they should just accept it and suffer through a few generations of slavery and many more of discrimination and further unfair treatment, but monarchies would probably need to die before slavery would die. She basically wants to pass the buck meanwhile she states that everything she does takes little effort. Well it should be a triffle for her to solve the problem between demis demons and humans no problems...

I dont really get what mc is trying to tell but he seem s more serious now

Ever since he stopped being able to practice archery his head's been in a giant mess, I'm getting really curious about what's going to become of him now.

Double-page supporter
well if the gods can send people between worlds and he's as powerful as one, seems like he could go back in the future

Group Leader
@alidan

I thought that was Root? The mysterious voice used some language that made it sound like something Root would say.

Fed-Kun's army
@KiTA

Unless they say something point blank, i'm not sure.
I mean he wakes up from nightmares, one where he microwaves one of the dicks, where mio seams to know something, he wakes up from a pre tomoki fight, i'm not 100% but I think there was another one too. he goes to tomo, who says she doesn't see anything which shouldn't be possible, but looking back on everything that happened, at least after the dreams started to happen, certain things make more sense if they had some idea of what went on before. if that is the case, it explains why that entity did not give makoto something, as he already got what he wanted, a second chance, it also explains some of mio and tomos actions, and can tie into some other things. The thing is, even if things in the story contradict this unless the story gets told from pov from a god that may know, they are able to tell makoto pretty much anything they want and wash it away.

Double-page supporter
Oya... both of their clothing designs are similar I hope they'll meet sooner than expected. Also the male hero too. I don't want him to keep being influenced by the iceberg princess.

Group Leader
@OllyMolly:
Also the male hero too. I don't want him to keep being influenced by the iceberg princess.
Yeah, I just want both of them die. Especially that stupid childish chuuni hero, the princess deserves a mind-breaking torture before she dies.

Ah I get Trashmoki leveled up with the drugs/artefacts while only fighting at night. That's why he never died hahaha he's immortal at night. Tomokunt die you piece of trash. You were made to be hated, used by the author and princess lily so please die so we can laugh about it. The most ridiculous way, the better.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I wonder if Tomoki has some kind of charm other than the eye. Eye only works on females but even the male members of Hibiki's group thought he was fine. Only Chiya thought something was off. Seems 2nd princess really doing good job hiding Tomoki's abilities. Although manga didn't comment on it the main reason for the dinner was to give Tomoki a chance to enslave Hibiki and Chiya but it didn't work on them, probably because Hibiki is a hero and Chiya a high priestess.

Tomoki is really relying on his cheats too much. Reason his forces are probably used to night battles is to fight at night so his invincibility under the moonlight cheat works. Probably assumes as long as he's ok it doesn't matter if a bunch of faceless people on either side die. However, considering the demons know the goddess is awake and helping again yet haven't retreated means they've got some method of dealing with either the blessing or the gap in power created by it. Guess will find out when battle starts.

Users who are viewing this thread