Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Determination in the Moonlight

Everytime I see that guy it really rises me up.
Fortunately, he get's bitchslapped by the MC later in the series

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot the story, just like some of the other mangas which take 3+ months to update.

Did he go neutral because of his ideals and hatred of the goddess (who is enabling the war)? Hibiki was right when she said not joining a side was prolonging the war, but it doesn't mean he has to join either of the sides. He could make one with a purpose the suited his, either by plainly enforcing peace (lol) to the land or preventing them from doing any more war as long as he is present. He is too much of a pussy if he really does not take a side.

Fed-Kun's army
If he creates a third faction and stands out too much won’t that attract the attention of the goddess and then he has to fight her and her people directly Now? I’d rather bide my time and grow stronger in the shadows/ limited interactions while the other two factions degrade each other’s strength so I can deal with her at a later more prepared and stronger state or just not get involved at all

A kobold that doesn't kill. What an Idiot guy I hope some more betrayals that will kill all of his followers that serves him right to start killing the followers of that shitty goddes

Dex-chan lover
"What a cowardly hero"

If only you know that bugdess select not because they're hero material but if they're good looking.

Thanks for the chapter!
Just met and the 2nd princess is already plotting Hibiki's death. Been a while since I've read this, who was Sophia again and where is she?

Dex-chan lover
They're really trying to make Trashmoki a sympathetic character in this.
i certainly don't see it that way lol. even here, he's pretty clearly portrayed as a coward who only kills if he doesn't have to think about the aftermath

Users who are viewing this thread