Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Determination in the Moonlight

I guess the following chapters will be a crash course... especially with the flags spawning here and there OwO

@SexualBard

Though IIRC...
Hibiki is actually kind of a bitch who really just knows how to hide it. After seeing what Makoto is capable of, she's trying to find a way to manipulate him for her own ends, while he remains really cautious of her due to his ability to be able to gauge people.

Dex-chan lover
@Silvernius: Well we are not really sure how the characterisation of Hibiki would be in the Manga adaptation though, as it seems that Tomoki is getting some changes compared to his WN characterisation (not sure about LN, as no translation available for it that i can find)

@Trov: Well i guess you haven't read some of the Side Stories, relating to events which took place before the summon. Because in one of those side stories, we do see what kind of character Tomoki actually has.
Form what i understood, in the WN, Tomoki is kind of those self-indulge type of person, who think that he is suffering because he is popular (especially with the girls/women), and his personality isn't good either, as he liked to see others fail or suffer (the cute kid part was just a mask, while he wanted friends who only listened to what he wanted and indugle him rather than actually be equal friends).

Example being showcased in a Side Story where,
Tomoki actually had an encounter with Makoto before the summoning event, and it was in MMORPG game, where Tomoki was actually a Player Killer who used "Training" to kill others and then mock them after looting all the gears of the players he killed that way. Makoto and his friends had once encounter Tomoki like that in an MMORPG, but Makoto messed his attempt up and instead killed him, and to make Tomoki suffer more, they didn't loot the gears that Tomoki had created and instead let the loots vanish by not taking them. The whole time, Tomoki was actually cursing and trash-talking Makoto and his friends and was telling that he would take revenge on them and even humiliate them more.

Fed-Kun's army
Remember when this manga focused around the MC? Yeah, me neither.

Dex-chan lover
date of next release isn't written on the last page? 😥

Double-page supporter
I like how she's not actually interested in men, but acknowledges that she does need a fine specimen for a healthy child.

choosing to interpret the use of 'stud' in this way

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol Your comment reminds me of the Line Webtoon comment section typical top comments. Which is absolutely not a compliment.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro So you're saying that my comment is similar to ones that are liked by a majority number of people, just not you. I see that as a compliment.

i cant follow up with some scenes and too lazy to re read the few previous chapter =="

FFS this is getting really slow and really boring. I'd rather not have them give exposition when it is not important for the NOW part of the manga. I get it is setup for the future but we have gone how many chapters in and the MC and the other heroes have not interacted yet. This feels useless. It is not important for the progression just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread