Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - The Disappearance of Misumi Makoto

Dex-chan lover
So if I got this right, Bug trying to use Makoto as a scapegoat of sorts to save her hyumans, unbeknownst to her, that 'scapegoat' was a nuke in disguise that kills most of the hyumans she wanted to save, as well as the demons.
Nice going there, lady... she'll likely think twice about doing that again.

Ahhh... this is the good part when he encounters sophia.
Its going to be great next chapter

Can't wait for next month.

I read the novel, I know what happens, but I'm still excited for it.

Double-page supporter
can't wait till he takes off his rings and gives these clowns a slap

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, although I absolutely hate changing the name Root to Lut. Please could the translators adjust this? Besides all the novel readers being used it it, Root is just better considering the nature of the subject her/himself. I suggest that the existing novel translations are a good reference to be consistent, and it can save you some work to work with a reference anyhow.

@spiderbait
I'm guessing that's the other dragon and she wanted to fight him.
Not truly a spoiler since you could figure it out by re-reading -
That is "Dragon Slayer" Sophia, the strongest/highest leveled adventurer (before Mio and Tomoko registered).
The Goddess throwing him into the fight to try to sacrifice him instead of losing her heroes makes a lot of sense and is what I thought at first, but why wouldn't she throw him where it mattered then?
The Goddess truly doesn't care about him. Some are saying the Goddess is trying to get him killed but that isn't true. She is simply trying to make use of him to help the situation. It might have helped more to explain to him even slightly LOL, let alone get him to agree. She's dumb and she's a bitch though, so she did none of that. Why she didn't do it sooner? She couldn't find him on account of him suppressing his mana. She found him mid-teleport. She thoughtless used the opportunity to dump him on the battlefield. Her golden mana made everyone see the Goddess sent him. However that he would side against the Hyumans against the Demons is merely an assumption based upon that golden light. And as you see, Sophia is working with the Demon side thus she launched a surprise attack. The Goddess likely assumed that if he got attacked, he's have to defend himself and do a lot of damage to the Demon side. She doesn't especially care if he survives or not just as long as he serves the purpose.

@MolaCola
"Found you" should answer your question. Yes it is the bug. Makoto has no existing relationship with Root. Although
Root is aware of his existence since Root is also the head of the adventure's guild (an alias in human form), and is controlling information spread about Makoto, Mio, and Tomoko to an extent.

MD@Home
TFW you are reading the latest chapter and are so ready for the next scene but that "to be continued..." truck hits you right in the face 😩😩😩

Thanks for the chapter~~ I'm just not used to Root's new name, Lut. Am I the only one though?

@someunregpunk Hmm.. that a must-see you know. But I'm looking forward to seeing him in the 'Concentration' mode. Like this one time, he practising his bow to end up for their space expanded.
@aaa1 ohhh yeah the leaking demon's aura.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now is the time for the main chapter to go all murder hobo on them but i doubt it will truly happen

Dex-chan lover
So did the goddess teleport him there as either a last-ditch effort to beat the demons or in order to try and get him murdered? Those are my guesses.

Users who are viewing this thread