Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

Dex-chan lover
It's here \o/ ! Thanks for the chapter :D !! Can't wait for the next fight.

Great buildup! I'm looking forward to him smashing them. Too bad the bug might get jealous of his mana pool that approaches hers.

dude just take them off from the beginning and don't be a dumbass like normal

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate the expressions he makes in the middle of them trying to kill him. It's so unrealistic and stupid.

It's so infuriating that the main character isnt communicating despite the situation. Just listening and cursing, and despite being able to talk, just writhes in agony. This part couldve been so much better from the author.

for the people complaining for what i remember in the novel, makoto is so much in pain for having his fingers cut that he cant really process what is what happening here, his mind was in turmoil during the whole fight

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me how does this fight unfold? I really don't want to wait another month for that

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly so fucking annoyed but the pace of this manga, None of this matters, these are shitty side characters that aren't important and seeing the MC be continuously pushed around by them is really stupid and frustrating, it's even more of a dumb mistake given the way the previous chapters were laid out.

Users who are viewing this thread