Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - A Draw, Or A Morning Without A Victor

Double-page supporter
The last few chapters were so contrived that it hurt to read them. I'm glad it's finally moving on.

Dex-chan lover
I tried the wiki before but they don’t have an answer on it so does anyone know when that piece of shit tomoki will finally get killed? Like between him, mc, and highschool girl; tomoki is easily the worse in my eyes.

Do they really believe they killed him from a fall when he just nuked them. How could they possibly believe they could kill him. Crazy

Dex-chan lover
Tomoe and Mio saved his bacon this time. They at least deserve some time with him. Maybe even a kind word or two.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
who knows anymore. This adaptation is different from the novel.
like in the novel, the two he was fighting died in that battle.

@FgoSegul Tomoki, as of chapter 340 of the WN is still alive, but his role in the story has been greatly diminished. He is still an occasional nuisance, but there are much bigger and more annoying problems.
Because the writer doesn't know what to do with all of his superpowered characters and just occasionally gives them a fight. I haven't felt that Makoto was going to die since this battle being depicted right here.

Users who are viewing this thread