Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - A Draw, Or A Morning Without A Victor

Dex-chan lover
@Your_dad_is_disappointed I caught up a few years but as of like 4 years ago
He was wildly inefficient with his power but still had enough power to fight with the best of them. At one point he meets other gods and fights Athena. She wins but as she's leaving with the other gods she admits her fight with Makoto means her arms are completely numb and she's just putting up a good face.

His power example:
What he ends up using to fight is this golem made out of pure magical energy. Its a human size golem and they say the energy involved to make just a grain of sand would rival all the magic of the most powerful wizards out there. So Makoto is still using his powers poorly but making up for it by having a god sized pool.

I'm pretty sure nothings gonna happen in that scene. hehe, Unless.

Hype for the upcoming arcs!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they should have given a little more emphasis on the fact that he CREATED A FUCKING LAKE where there was none.

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me all the notable characters talking here? All I know is Sophia, Io and Makoto and his subordinates.

Aggregator gang
@HayashidaYuki the demon, lona, talking with IO is going to show up in the next arc is a notable char but that's about it from what i can remember. but that's really the only new one.

Users who are viewing this thread