Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

Contributor
oh, that guy?

Well, at least he'll serve as a good stepping stone for makoto's ascension to basically godhood.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for this arc.. also, Tomoe, you should tell Mio first about ingredients... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Master didn't eat ruins not because it's uncooked?"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG..

Aggregator gang
Hehe, "sorry, I acted on my emotions, if you want me to just ignore it, convince me with force" :D

Aggregator gang
wait was he trying to be student and became a teacher or vise versa that last page the wording confuses me

@Owyn Hopefully, thank fucking god for that. Imagine having a somewhat interesting isekai that constantly gets dragged down by "LUL KOBOLD HUE HUE HUE" when he looks literally N O T H I N G like a kobold. He looks L I T T E R A L LY like some of the background characters that even have shamed him. It was completely a useless part of this story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn

yeah, it seems at that same time he stopped wearing the mask.....everyone else just kind of treated him like a normal (by their standards) human.
Did you also notice that despite him talking with Shiki, no one even mentioned how he's talking in monster language? Something they use to often do.

Users who are viewing this thread