Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

I love how people comment saying the Mc is an idiot for reacting like a normal human being, how long you think he had between being teleported up to now? Probably like 20 to 30 seconds maximum. He’s not some soldier trained to react to intense situations quickly, he’s just a normal guy who received super strong powers. If anything it’s amazing that he was able to react like he did and protect against a lethal blow right after being teleported.

And let’s be honest none of us woulda survived this situation if it happened to us.

this turning point is so good, people in the comments somehow don't know how to appreciate a shift of change to the story, if it was just the same people doing their normal op shit, that would be a bland and hard story to continue, these new characters are part of the story, they add some seasoning and complexity to the story. learn to appreciate or at least look at it in a different perspective. But hey, if it doesn't suit your taste there is the"that time i reincarnated into a slime" or that undead hero one.

@MothproofAcorn that's exactly the point. They sell this MC as a badass when it's convenient and and idiot when it's also convenient to the plot. It's not that his reaction was abnormal in a vaccum and probably you're right he's great because he avoided a lethal blow in an abnormal and dangerous situation. But the story itself delivers this information poorly.

@MoistMeal I just want this arc to be done. Having it drag out and not focus on the MC is kinda annoying. It was more fun to watch him learn new things and deal with new people. Plus I hate that male 'Hero'. He's 2 dimensional and super annoying.

@Papita69xxx that’s true it doesn’t really do it justice. But I’ve gotta disagree about the Mc being a badass when it’s convenient because I can’t remember a single other time where he showed any sort of exceptional combat prowess, granted I haven’t read the earlier chapters in guide a while so I might be remembering wrong. They definitely do dumb him down though for plot purposes at times, I just don’t think this was one of those times

come on I just caught up with the entirety of this series today, and I get to a bitching cliffhanger

Chapter 54: This is just gettin ridiculous, is this manga still the story of Makoto or nah?

people here complaining about the MC being disoriented in ch 54. Dude just lost 2 fingers after being abducted. Fact he's not dead or outwardly freaking out shows his power and self control. Also a reminder that his defense has always been weak. Early on mio pierces his defensive realm and gouges his stomach no problem, and that was when he had time to prepare. I also assume the girl he is fighting is sophia barga referenced in chapter 11 as the strongest registered adventurer not counting mio or tomoe, rated to be around 3/4 the strength, so not much of a push over

The problem isn't that he s disoriented it's that it could have made that point in 2 or 3 pages. We wait so long to get back to him and then it's 12 page of him confused. Also they look at each other for what feels like a long time. Not sure why u seem to think no-one would defend themselves if attacked. I'd be surprised for a few seconds not as long as is shown here. He's reacted faster under ambush before. When the adventurers ambushed him with a spell underneath him he reacted fast without all the circular confusion.
Edited: the portal confusion is a good point it just felt like they dragged it on when he could literally cast a simple spell to blast the area. Still enjoy the manga so feel free to put don't like it leave, if u want.

I remember reading this part in the translated web novel, whenever its the heroes perspective I skip it LOL

@MothproofAcorn
He proved to be powerful if not talented in the fighting. When he fought the black spider he was able to cast a spell nearly impossible to match. Facing the ogres during their training he didn't have to move and when he did (to shoot them) they were not able to dodge any arrow. In other words, throughout the story, we are told that despite being inexperienced, he is powerful & efficient.
Him being disoriented wouldn't be a problem if we didn't spend months following boring characters (Two heroes & followers). We had a similar situation when human killed some orcs, it was nice and short. Here we had to wait for a long time, we were expecting its return (and not too long ago we were told he has as much power as the goddess) so not only was it disappointing but we were being teased for a long time for such result.

I don't give a fuck about Sophia and that boy (I know what he is), all I want to know is 2 things. 1.) Why does Makoto have to do ANYTHING that bitch goddess tells him to do, considering she threw him straight to hell because he was "too ugly". and 2.) Why is Makoto, a being approaching the scale of a god, being backed into a corner by a Dragon, when he's already fought a Dragon and that Spider Abomination before.

He needs to take off those fucking rings and show some dominance. That said, I don't want him to help that bitch one bit. The goddess can fuck right off. Eventually, he absolutely needs to destroy her.

@Alciel ahh makes sense, btw the hero is meant to be annoying and stupid, it's just to make fun of the care free hero trope.

Aggregator gang
If you all annoyed from reading this manga, i can imagine you all will be rage quit trying to read the web novel lmao. As bad as it is, it's improvement compared to the web novel.

fuck...just do a spin-off or something about that 2 hero..I want to see the mc in action, not friendship power troupe n generic hero. where the author address, let me teleport to him..🙂🙂🙂

@OuterRem
1.) it's not like Makoto wants to do what the goddess wants, it's just that Makoto was always forced to do what the goddess wanted. for example now he was forced to fight sophia and that boy because they thought he was a hero sent by the goddess
and when he explained this to them, foolishly they were still against him because he was strong
2.) Makoto is not really as strong as a goddess he only has mana capacity that approaches the goddess and Makoto is skilled at long range attacks not close combat so he has trouble fighting sopihia ( remember he lost against mio because he fought in close combat and won against tomoe because he carried out attacks with guerilla tactic )

He needs to take off those fucking rings and show some dominance.
even if Makoto takes off his ring it doesn't mean that his strength is increasing it only shows his strong mana and Sophia will still fight him with a smile on her face because she likes to fight people who are stronger than her.
The fun fact
all Makoto enemies in the future always have this crazy nature

Fed-Kun's army
Hoo-boy. If it isn't clear by now, Makoto hates goddess, the bug. Besides this time goddess didn't tell Makoto to do anything in particular, she just teleported him to the battlefield. Sophia is the most veteran badass adventurer that is widely known (Tomoe & Mio aren't well known) while Makoto has only little training from former mercenary (flashback in chapter #54) and has as little of actual combat experience. On top of that, Makoto wants to be known as a mostly harmless merchant. Picking a fight with the strongest known adventurer and beating her wouldn't help that guise at all. But I have to agree with fight scenes here being drawn out too much.

i highly suggest reading the web novel if you cant wait, since basically the manga had slower pace and couldnt catch up with the LN at least, now talking about the series, the series is very good is like the world is moving with or without makoto, the novel or this series had some interesting take on the world, godhood, war, racism, and hate or love. now why is there two heroes there is to give some kind of different sides and how it would affect the world, and shit you not i actually like hibiki takes on this world they lived in and makoto's way of living.

you will find the bits of example of great way of story telling from the WN and you might be feeling satisfied and even surprised at some of makoto's action like WTF is this the makoto when angered holy shit makoto. now its not without any flaw, sure there are flaws here and there but not to the point of frustration. i will give you a summary of the best thing of this series is from chapter 60 - 230 in WN, now there are might be some of you who are reading or have read it and say its shit at chapter 120-ish, just read a bit more, he will change after that, and even more after chapter 300+ to be a more "cunning or evil" i guess

this is my favourite series, coming from the guy who read chinese shit, i will give it 9/10 in the story, but i enjoyed it, a LOT.

some of you might be getting frustrated now, why is this two heroes had so much screen time, well its basically so you can see their motives and personality and how they become what they are, there will be more later on but not as much as these chapters (50-55) so you wont get, like who the fuck is this character that pops outta nowhere.

later on it will be more of makoto journey, just be patient

Users who are viewing this thread