Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin

The first few chapters are pretty bad and I had to force myself to read them, but it was worth it the last few chapters are great. After finishing it I didn't really feel happy about it's ending but I do feel fulfilled.

Group Leader
@kavinh from skimming through the synopses, I'm fairly sure Rei-kun keeps being the MC, with Rikai still in the spotlight, of course. Don't know much else though.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was made so to satisfy readers and make them want to read more, the novel probably covers all the manga in the first volume, or in 2, and the other 3 have other cases.
Hard to know without reading if MC keeps being the center of the story or it switches to anyone that Riaki is tormenting.
Given that girl I can guess MC keeps the role and something happens around him.
Maybe one day the novel will be translated until then I cheer for prez as girlfriend, she have her problems but nothing crazy.

Double-page supporter
Was reading this from kiss years ago when there was only 4 chapters. I was checking it every six months for a few years then gave up on it only to find it here. I have been blessed today.

Didn't get through the second chapter and the last chapter reinforced my decision to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread