Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 14 Ch. 111 - Final Chapter

Thanks for the translation, and the mangaka for doing it in the first place. It makes me wonder how he inteded it to actually end, and what made him change the story, but I really like bittersweet stories and this was one more of those.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying you're crying :meguuusad: :meguuusad::meguuusad:
I hope the anime does well enough to get fully animated
I heard there was a live action? not sure how harsh/intense it'll be with the mom's original verbal abuse tho but it might be more uncomfortable with live actors versus voices but either way be good if it got popular enough to get multiple adaptations

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters and the quality. I can tell you really enjoyed and cared about the series. I’m glad you postponed retirement to finish this. This was such a great series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for taking us to the end, I never thought I was going to see it.
I wish we had more time to see Moriya's story play out and a longer wedding between Mai and Renji, but I'm happy with this ending.

Dex-chan lover
ah hell nah he's going for his grand daughter now
jokes aside do 2 people draw this there's so many different artstyle at the start and then it just fell off from mid to end

Dex-chan lover
ah hell nah he's going for his grand daughter now
jokes aside do 2 people draw this there's so many different artstyle at the start and then it just fell off from mid to end
That's the through line of getting better at drawing your characters and then not having enough time to draw them. But overall this was a great story even if it wobbled a little before sticking the lading.

Double-page supporter
This ending is good
But that whole Moriya thing in the last few chapter was just ugh...

Thanks for the TL, thanks for all the work you've put into this Still great series Overall, thanks for bringing it to us! Happy retirement hope you find something fulfilling.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the work translating this!

What a great ending, couldn’t have been more perfect. Seeing him with his granddaughter was great. I’m tearing up over how great this was :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Still think the whole fake relationship thing was a stupid choice. I feel like there was literally no point making it some long con to push his wife to move on. Aside from that, I did quite enjoy this story.

Double-page supporter
Well... That was all! Tysm for everything and I hope you liked my TL :) I hope my redrawing skills weren't so bad either, here I'll leave a pic. about the most troublesome rd I had to do in all of this series.
You're a legend. Thank you for hammering this out and gracing us with your language skills.

Users who are viewing this thread