Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 2 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (2)

Dex-chan lover
i was going to say timelines dont match, last chapter he says that he got flustered by a girl 10 years younger than him, next chapter he was already a teacher when he killed the first girl 10 years ago, probably makes sense if his mind goes through the gimnastics

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This is literally Detective Conan, but with more psychological elements in the story.
The girl: Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
The teacher: Kuroijin/Shadow person.

Dex-chan lover
she's deeply depressed and "biting the helper" is one of the common trait. That's why treating depressed person can be mentally exhausting

and then we have this sensei as her helper. talk about bad matchup.
not to mention she was in the right/he was a bit hypocritical telling her to not give up and only 'helped' after everyone had left (tho i know some areas of japan may not be as 'crowded' as say, NYC but you'd think there'd be other ppl that'd notice and subtly call the police even if they didn't wanna directly confront them)

I'm not sure how long a story like this can go for, but I'm here for it and hooked.

Dex-chan lover
will say already she reminds me a lot like Yuno and im loving it

this series is about to be wild

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while i don't see good detective deduction. Thank you for the translation i hope you can keep up with the raw. Stay healthy and stay safe

Ok so clearly what I thought happened the first chapter was completely wrong. For whatever reason I guess she can learn anything she wants from someone by touching them from what I can tell at least. I’ll be 99.99% proven wrong like immediately I bet tho.

No idea why she hasn’t done anything to hatori yet tho but she is still a crazy biatch I’m so lost lol

Fed-Kun's army
Reading a work with an evil mc (he killed a cat and two student girls for impulse, like, c'mon lol) for a change will be interesting for me.

Dex-chan lover
Reading a work with an evil mc (he killed a cat and two student girls for impulse, like, c'mon lol) for a change will be interesting for me.
He's a well functioning sociopath. There actually are a lot of people like this out there. Just that they haven't killed anyone... yet.
Gone Girl is a pretty good movie about one of these, recommended watch.

Dex-chan lover
I came in expecting trash but this was surprisingly interesting.
The premise is probably that she's a sociopath with mind-reading abilities, and sensei might be a red-herring and won't actually be our POV character.
Either that or they will form a twisted partnership. Even if sensei now seems quite mentally ill himself.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so clearly what I thought happened the first chapter was completely wrong. For whatever reason I guess she can learn anything she wants from someone by touching them from what I can tell at least. I’ll be 99.99% proven wrong like immediately I bet tho.

No idea why she hasn’t done anything to hatori yet tho but she is still a crazy biatch I’m so lost lol
It seems pretty deliberate that she does have some special power...still totally crazy tho.

Dex-chan lover
i'm very intrigued so far but this is the kind of story that could become nihilistic dumpass shit in the blink of an eye. hope not!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Well that’s certainly a twist I didn’t foresee

Users who are viewing this thread