Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 2 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (2)

Dex-chan lover
A manga from the "Everyone is Evil, I Know This Because I am (Banally) Evil." school of thought.

It's the sort of manga that tells you quite a bit about the author.

Dex-chan lover
okay what the f*ck
like actually what the everloving f*ck is that twist
I thought he was innocent bro but no he is a pos no better than the bullies

Double-page supporter
That's a man remade to fit today society's standards. He is a teacher before a human, therefore he will neglects even fucking human's values. He think like the modern japanese man that the gouv wants. You see, he thinks like a machine but has the will to auto-preserve himself as if an instinct, if you endanger his career, you die by his hands, like an animal that kills-off its child because it's weak, useless or for food. Selfish piece of shit like vermine that remains through the law of society.

Dex-chan lover
i was going to say timelines dont match, last chapter he says that he got flustered by a girl 10 years younger than him, next chapter he was already a teacher when he killed the first girl 10 years ago, probably makes sense if his mind goes through the gimnastics
It actually makes sense. 10 years ago he was a "student teacher", likely meaning a fresh uni graduate, so about 20-21? If he's about 13 years older than Tomugi, it makes perfect sense to say "10 years younger than me".

Dex-chan lover
I apologize for my disrespect I was aware of this series game lmao. This series is def going down a different route than I expected lmao. Hiding sensei's actions as so as while slowly revealing Tomugi's deal is really interesting. I liked that they started the chapter with sensei waking up in a cold sweat for what we thought was guilt over the loss of a student to suicide but that wasn't quite the case lmao.
I feel a little bad for sensei too since he's like being punished for doing the bare minimum but bro got some screws loose to opt to just merc everyone as his immediate option lol.

Dex-chan lover
ayo WTF this is the real shit. saved.
the girl reminds me of another character i couldnt seem to remember who

Nahhhh this shit is crazy, i love when the author just think that "you know what, it's just a fiction anyway let's make something as disturbing and as insane as possible there's no need to hold back" not trying to be edgy but crazy shit like this always got me hooked up

Goddamn.
It's either she's a crazy gaslighter or he's actually schizo

Dex-chan lover
By the way, 90 pages for a second chapter? This is a weekly manga, right?
Damn! That was such a gripping read that I did a doubletake on your comment and verified that it was indeed 91 pages by the MangaDex count. It seemed like 40.

Users who are viewing this thread