Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 4 - The Last Job (1)

Dex-chan lover
So happy that the last chapter’s end words seem to be more about the detective’s or culprit’s. Although I am kinda curious about the main conflict of this manga. Looking at the authors’ previous manga there will be a lot of unpredictable things

Dex-chan lover
proxy-image

Aggregator gang
Many people thought the manga was axed after the last chapter because the title was 'The Last Job,' but it's more likely referring to the detective's last job rather than the series ending.
It might not have the same connotations in Japanese, but the trope of "just one last job" generally ends with the detective/agent in question dying. I wonder if Spica is touching detectives to find out about murder suspects, or because she suspects the detectives themselves.

So happy that the last chapter’s end words seem to be more about the detective’s or culprit’s. Although I am kinda curious about the main conflict of this manga. Looking at the authors’ previous manga there will be a lot of unpredictable things
I assume its going to be relatively episodic, an anthology of various serious crime cases where the only common denominator is Spica.

my theory is that the AP was the one who killed them but the asshole husband doesn't even know
That certainly sounds more interesting and complex, I struggle to believe it will be a simple resolution to the case.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just dropping in real quick here to remind everyone that polygraph tests are complete bullshit popularized by a guy who used them to shill razor blades and who is better known as the creator of Wonder Woman. Even the 80% accuracy figure given in this chapter is a massive overstatement of their efficacy trotted out by defenders of the polygraph, seemingly without recognizing that, even if this figure were true, a 1 in 5 chance of a catastrophic fuck-up is actually quite bad.

Oh, and I dig Spica's work hairstyle. Way to rock those braids, protagonist-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread