Tsurezure Children - Vol. 12 Ch. 212.1 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
We shall never forget thee,Tsurezure Children. May you find peace in completed manga heaven.

Also let us hope in the future there'll be a sequel where we see them in the future,with their own families. Like Love Master said "Let's meet again someday"

This was wholesome from start to finish,made my feel emotions 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
>Comedy couple still being dorks
>Suna & Toda still deadpan as fuck
>Both astronomy club ships work out
>Yamane & Brotoyama introducing their gfs to video games & anime
>Noro somehow still alive to get with Alice
>Music couple actually simmer down
>Hotaru following her brother's footsteps
>Love Master still being a legend

This manga made me a happy man.

Double-page supporter
DAMNIT LOVE MASTER! Hurry up and graduate!

...just like I have to graduate from this manga. Uwwwwaaaa it was so beautiful and wonderful!

Supporter
Kurihara and Enomoto are getting converted,
Hotaru got her own Yuki,
Love Master still hasn't graduated,
Kirihara-sensei got another Chiba on his hands,
Alice is finally starting to open up to Noro,
Shibasaki-mom finally finds out that her daughter is in fact not dating Kaji,

All in all, I'd say this was a good ending to the series

Dex-chan lover
the love master is not a person, he an entity of pure light and power
he is everyone's senpai, mine and yours too.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOO HUHU MORE PLEEEASE 😭💔

Aww Suna's lonely
And lol Shibasaki-mom finally finds out the truth haha
The Love Master continues his duties huh his case is kind of sad 💔
COLLEGE DAYS FOR THE GRADUATED SENIORS PLEEEASE Akagi/Ryouko ❤️😭💔

Double-page supporter
this one of those mangas where the end really is the end. it was by far the most wonderful, amazing, stunning, heart wrenchingly pure, embarrassing, and did i say heart wrenching? mangas ever and im going to read this all the god darn time, and dude im crying now i wanna fall in looooooveee fuck

My final words to this manga is, I learned how to be be patient, how to be a good wingman, that sometimes not everything is flowers, how to be gentle yet a thicc headed idiot. It showed me so many sides of love, even though it's only a manga, because of this I can be more honest with myself, and for that, I am gratefull

- from a emotional reader

There's something about a manga that can go 200 hundred odd chapters and stick the ending. Although I've enjoyed the author's other works, I fear that Tsurezure was a once in a career kind of thing, like 'Jitsu wa watashi wa', where everything came together in a perfect storm of success that may not be replicated by them. I'm not sure how to explain it, but believing that makes it all the more enjoyable, it takes a great work and elevates it to a greater rarity, where the enhanced bitterness of it being over and gone enhances the sweetness of the work itself. I liked it, but now I feel... lost. Discontent. In a way that's a good thing, if I had read through this work and at the end I felt only apathy, then I wouldn't be able to say it was a good work.

@Takonar jitsu wa watashi wa probably the best manga i read which what actualy attract me to the manga then i found out many manga is either unfinished or unenjoyable,then i meet tsurezure children,its good to read a great manga like this and remind back of the love you had for it

Dex-chan lover
Man... It's kinda sad to only have a single panel for everyone but most of them were really satisfying panels. I really liked the Yamane/Kurihara and Brotoyama/Enomoto ones.
.... Also Akagi/Kaji because they're the best

Users who are viewing this thread