Tsurezure Children

@Sealight I was also feeling like the Kaga/Nanase ending was pretty meh. It just felt way too sudden and rushed. I wish there was at least 1 more chapter to smooth the transition out a bit more. Still at least Alice is having a really good send off (I'm guessing there might still be one more chapter of her, but this one was really good regardless). Seriously she was one of my least favorite characters at the start of this but with this she's a contender for my favorite.
And Gouda is still an understated badass. You're too good for her Gouda, but I wish you all the best.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@ZandroCraft @PurpleBomber <= those guys stole my comments

Contributor
kudos to the anons who deliver week after week
gotta praise 'em as they bring me exactly what i seek

iambic pentameter you say what's that
oh c'mon i've got room to slack

Double-page supporter
Yo yo
Inconclusive AF yo.
Where's the reply yo?
She said she likes you yo.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I don't like rappers nowadays. They're like skins that full of profanities.
But this guy reminds me of some nice old raps.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's cute and all but he's still gonna tear that pussy up like he said he would. That's not gonna be very cute I can assure you.

I was totally expecting the mangaka to troll us hard and have Akagi fail his exams 'cause he worried too much during the exams or something.

Also, @tltl, I think you're missing the word "results" in the first panel: "Today, the entrance exams <results> come out".

still waiting for BROtoyama case ...

hope he get a happy ending , he don't deserved that ... at all !

but man i understand the president's worry , my first girlfriend have similar if not the same type of book-stupidity like her , i was worried sick and i can't sleep until i heard she passed .

Users who are viewing this thread