Tsuyokute New Saga

@BluePentagram

didn't you miss something? It pretty plainly says early on that at the time shit hit the fan, exactly NONE of the nations involved were under the control of the same factions/rulers as at this point in reboot time

Not the humans, not the demons

That's why yuusha boy is running around networking, schmoozing, and plotting

Double-page supporter
What kind of fking lazy monthly artist is this?
If they couldnt handle it WHY START??
So many mangakas out there starving/dying yet does so much, this gotta be some other worldly shet.

Dex-chan lover
I like how all the females in this story uses super revealing clothes, they are all clearly high level.

Dex-chan lover
I think the story is interesting so far. I also enjoy how the protagonists are realists, not idealists.

Double-page supporter
It’s so frustrating the novel version of this manga doesn’t have a reliable translater....

Dex-chan lover
I remember seeing it almost 6 years ago when I was in school, and I never have read beyond the 10th chapter.
I guess I'll have to read it in my 30s next, to properly stack up more chapters. ┐(´ー`)┌

Contributor
good story, medicoure pace, but never gonna be finished

but hey that shit harem iskeaki is updated every week on a consistent schedule

Aggregator gang
This series would be more enjoyable, if the chapters werent that short, AND the art not this bad, there are weekly manga with far better art than this.....
I woulnt mind a hiatus, if that meant they were finding a new artist for this series.

Lol, what the fuck happened to the art?

BP9ZDHS.png

Users who are viewing this thread