Tsuyokute New Saga

Aggregator gang
Hmm at first this was good but now idk what I'm reading. It's like his entire past is irrelevant now and he's soo weak all the sudden which makes no sense

Aggregator gang
There is an incomplete wikia that needs your help. I can't fill on my own. https://tsuyokute-new-saga.fandom.com/wiki/Tsuyokute_New_Saga_Wikia

@UnknownSaint111 The more you change history, the more irrelevant your previous timeline becomes. Small changes add up, and big changes are world shaking, and hen those all chain together.

I thought this manga was pretty awesome all the way through to my current bookmark of chapter 66.2. The pacing was near perfect as it never got bogged down on the boring or unnecessary. Sure there might be something to criticize about the very little character development of the female leads, but the story is quite enjoyable. I read it nonstop through 66.2 chapters, if that says anything. I hope it continues to go this well!

I would love to read more manga of this genre and of this quality! 😄

@aizen07 Yeah im 99% sure its him the armor nearly looks the same and we already saw Black Feathers when he
killed the King

@ongeki I hope it isnt. That will make the story abit convoluted to me and one of the reasons I hate time travel stories. I loved this one because it didn't veer off into anything crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero That's pretty much the assumption I made from the beginning and the further the story got along the more firmly I believed it to be true. It's sort of why I haven't read this for about a year. I didn't want to get invested in a story where
the mc "tragically" decides to go and fix his past mistakes by becoming the evil overlord and genociding everyone to power a deus ex machina device to grant his wish only for him to be killed the exact same way as chapter 1 for the cycle to repeat itself again because I'm like, no shit, you should have seen that coming.

That's all just speculation on my part as I have no idea how the story is going to turn out but if that's what happens then I'm out.

edit: I decided to check a spoiler on the identity of the black wing demon.

black wing is the MC after evolve like pokimon...lol
too many character and problem that is is not solved...hmm

Someone tell me why the MC’s friend is building his own harem like wtf every new girl falls for him

Very frustrating to see MC who is supposed to be a battle-hardened commander progressively get more naive and weak.

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this again after stopping years ago, I forgot how lame the fighting scenes were.

Users who are viewing this thread