Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
This... is actually looking quite fun :D
Thanks for your hard work, and I'm looking forward to mooarrrrr

@Darkmint13 Sorry bout that! It was from another group and was here before we updated. I wasn't able to change anything, but Solistia is kind and did it instead ;u;

Guess cool lady gets her doggy and cute lady gets her beautiful (beats her in beauty) elven prince
So this is going to be one of those equal opportunity thing than "I'm so jealous she got all my potential baes so I go to the dark side" scenario
Luckily not going to be one of those "I'm super shy *dokidoki*" since they are 25+ adults than 12-18

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I love this already! That drinking their sorrows away until they actually puke is great. Great friendship and I'm already sold on that point.
It gets even better. The comedy bits like fluffy beastman being thought as a dog (10/10 would hug) and "will a quiet woman drink until they puke?" are great, too! Not to mention the beautiful art.
Looking forward to next chapter!

Also, judging from the 2nd volume art, don't tell me they'll still drink a lot? Drink your sorrows in another world!

Double-page supporter
Their heads touching on the final page has led me to believe that I will be super disappointed when this is confirmed to not be yuri. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit they ask questions why a god is summoning from japan I'm loving this already although the kid needs to calm the F down horny little bastard lol

@Thanks for the quick reply. I'm glad it was changed though. :)

Thanks for the translations! \o/

Double-page supporter
That prince can go and jump off a balcony. We don't need no men to ruin this story for us. Let the women be.

Dex-chan lover
Only read about 30 chapters of the web novel, but hopefully the manga will be a bit more interesting. Despite how close the saints act, it's sadly not yuri. More yuri bait and they're just "friends" kind of vibe from what I read.

The comedic timing with these two are amazing, especially in the WN version.
If you're down with following their mischief, I highly recommend reading that if you ever got the free time.

Dex-chan lover
The truth is that I endured it and tried my best not to rely on anyone else at work... thats the correct way right?

Despite this, to depend on someone and say "I cant do this".
I feel like they are saying the opposite of what pretty much everyone say is how a newcomer should act. Particularly bosses.
Usually newcomers are expected to seek out help anytime they need it, to avoid wasted time from errors having to be corrected. Or worse, errors that fall through and become large issues. I even know of people that has been laid off because they somehow figure its prideworthy to not ask for help and as a result were slow at learning their job.

Users who are viewing this thread