Type a Manhwa or Manga and i'll read It

Dex-chan lover
Alright, how about Jitsu wa Watashi wa? It's a romantic comedy about a guy who has to keep a secret about the person he's in love with. What's the secret you may ask? She's a vampire! I think what makes this manga the best is it's way of going between both comedy, seriousness, and just plain wacky fun. And did I talk about the art itself? It's nothing to write home about at the start but Masuda Eiji art evolves as the story goes on going from this to this:
6Ez6Qyg.png
jYwcAkj.png

Not to mention how the artist really knows how to make use of his art to his advantage with each scenario, one minute you would be laughing and another you get creepiness:
nKC0vNG.png
EcfmuA4.png

And finally the characters themselves, they are half the reason to read the manga, they are really good and fleshed out surprisingly well. Here's an image of MOST of the characters, don't click the spoiler if you would rather go into it blind:
aG1i1uA.png

Just don't watch the anime adaption ever, it ruined it.

Thank you guys for the recommendations I'll read every last one of them, From shortest to longest

Dex-chan lover
(Sorry in advance if the descriptions are bad!)

Batou Shoujo
46 chapters, 1 page per chapter
This one isn't, well, I mean. It's, uhm. I think it's just the [AUTHOR'S BARELY NOT AT ALL DISGUISED FETISH], but it definitely made a very strong impression. Read it if you want something unique.

Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
26 chapters, 28~ pages per chapter
Similar deal as the last one, but now it's got a plot!!! And yuri. Still messed up, and still a very "fun" work. I think about quotes from here to this day.

Spectral Wizard
3 chapters, 65~ pages per chapter
A real darling of a work, I only vaguely remember the plot, but it did not feel like only 3 chapters, it's easy to find yourself engrossed in this one (hot tip, there's a sequel!)

She Doesn't Know Why She Lives
unknown.png

This is a better descriptor then I'll ever be.

I have so, so many more - but I need to go check out the ones the others suggested. I don't need a life anyways ヽ(*´^`)ノ

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
welp, you asked for it... hope you don't regret it later :huh: :worry:

• I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World
  • I'm Worried About My Classmate Who's Covered in Bruises
  • Princess Kaguya Will Return to the Moon in 10 Days
  • Isekai Samurai
  • Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World -

Dex-chan lover
Some underrated manga I can think of:
Teizokurei Monophobia - an ok story with some really strange authorial choices that drag it down. But the depiction of two people with an incredibly close bond that inhabit the same body is novel and interesting.
Brocken Blood - a goofy story written by a man with a fetish for making a blond half German boy dress in a magical girl outfit and beat up criminals and weirdos. Also the author of Ubel Blatt, which is like Beserk but with shotas, and is getting an anime. He has some other fun stories.
Ichikawa Haruko Sakuhinshuu - compilation of excellent short stories by the author of Houseki no Kuni.
Onee Danshi, Hajimemasu. - story of a boy who wants to become more feminine to get closer to the girl the likes, very funny hetero romantic comedy with cross-dressing.

I didn't expect this much replies to my post, regarding the question yes I am willing to read anything, just as long as I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread