Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

Imagine this : a father/daughter manga where they dont date once she's older, peak fiction πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Abolish groomer relationships πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Dex-chan lover
scanlators too p***y to translate because of the ending? hmm...
Nah, it's on a hiatus, I mean, the whole light novel is already translated and released so what wuld be the point. But seriously, going to the Japanese site you can see both the scanlation and the Seven Seas editions are almost completely up to date, only missing the 33.6 chapter that the Russian group translated.
I do love this series, I know about the Usagi Drop ending and I don't mind, you have to take these stories as they are.

Usagi Drop moment, dropped this shit as soon as I found out about the ending, shit is wild, Japan has gotta get their shit together.

Contributor
People who compare this woth Usagi Drop are just dumb, and i'm not sorry for saying this.

In Usagi Drop, the 2 main characters :

-are from the same family
-have a 30 y age difference
-Are humans (obviously)
-feeling from the girl changed at the middle of the story abruptely.

Here, both mc :

-Are NOT from the same family
-they're not even the same race, he is human, she is a demon.
-have 10 y old age difference. I dont know where you find 10y old fathers on earth. The most he could be was a big brother.
-but that never happen, because she never see him as someone pn yhe same family, she already had a real father and mother who died and she see Him as a man since chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this piece of shit, i thought it was going to be some wholesome manga, but that couldn't be farther from the truth

Dex-chan lover
Well, was planning on reading this thinking it'd be about a wholesome adoptive father/brother-daughter relationship, but then I got spoiled about the LN ending...

sigh
Why you gotta be like that Japan?

So yeah, i'm dropping this, not gonna read it now, not to my taste

That's all I have to say on the matter/SPOILER]

Dex-chan lover
People who compare this woth Usagi Drop are just dumb, and i'm not sorry for saying this.

In Usagi Drop, the 2 main characters :

-are from the same family
-have a 30 y age difference
-Are humans (obviously)
-feeling from the girl changed at the middle of the story abruptely.

Here, both mc :

-Are NOT from the same family
-they're not even the same race, he is human, she is a demon.
-have 10 y old age difference. I dont know where you find 10y old fathers on earth. The most he could be was a big brother.
-but that never happen, because she never see him as someone pn yhe same family, she already had a real father and mother who died and she see Him as a man since chapter 1.
You should be though.

Users who are viewing this thread