Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

Fed-Kun's army
I knew some day some idiot would do these kind of thing if you just leave it like that...

This need to be improve.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, god. I just noticed... At first I was merely offended that this was marked "hentai" but then noticed the tags...
Hope they keep records so the offender can be rightfully punished (especially because it might not be limited to this manga.)

Aggregator gang
Always that one asshole who tries to ruin it for everyone. Hopefully someone fixes the tags soon...

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium
Grooming your spouse from childhood is more Japanese than sushi. Like, almost a millennium old. Just gotta accept it, and give in to the degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the offical translation of the novel and I was surprised to know that the manga is still in volume 1, looooooong way to go if its a full adaptation

anime soon? :D

@mikegnesium they are like 10 years apart so it aint really anything out of the ordinary

Contributor
Oh wow, the bank system there explained pretty well for something magical mmm...

so, a vague comment here to avoid any spoilers or words that may come across as offensive, I feel like this manga has explained each piece of it's worlds lore so far including each system or "trade" that's been mentioned. it's also went into detail on each character not with personal information yet, but by showing their likes and how their personalities align. It's a well illustrated piece of work that feels like it was written with a lot of love given to the concept.

Fed-Kun's army
So i just learned that this goes all Usagi Drop later in the story. Fuck, it was such a heartwarming manga but i guess i need to drop this shit now.

Fed-Kun's army
@MistahMoose I foolishly tough that relationship between Dale and Latina would be one of a parent and a child, but apparently in becomes a romantic one in Vol.4 of light novel. Fuck that shit.

@TheAmokz Did usagi drop do that? I dont recall.. I might be thinking of a dif anime.. But damn yeah if that happens ughgughg. Ill read until that point then cringe my way out of existence

Time to pick this back up. Put it on hold back in bato.to days for... "The Incident!" since I couldn't stand the thought of this precious child being hurt! I only pray that that evil witch was massacred at the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread