Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 4 - Youths and Farce

Power Uploader
Chapter 5 is paywalled and I'm unable to buy coins on the website so translation will always be one chapter behind the raw assuming chapter 5 will be free to read once chapter 6 is released.

If anyone is able to supply me with a yanmaga account loaded with coins, let me know.

Dex-chan lover
But alien can revive people right?
So she says, for all we know, her tech only works on her own species.

And then there is her mission, she may just be a scouting party sent by her leaders before they come in to conquer, or wipe out the Earth.

Do NOT trust this author, they are famous for very grim and dark twists in their stories.

Contributor
Chapter 5 is paywalled and I'm unable to buy coins on the website so translation will always be one chapter behind the raw assuming chapter 5 will be free to read once chapter 6 is released.

If anyone is able to supply me with a yanmaga account loaded with coins, let me know.
Damn. Unlike a lot of other emagazines, upon account creation, Yanmaga Web does not give you any free points. Nothing to exploit here.

Dex-chan lover

I almost thought I am watching a chainsawman successor.

Dex-chan lover
So she says, for all we know, her tech only works on her own species.

And then there is her mission, she may just be a scouting party sent by her leaders before they come in to conquer, or wipe out the Earth.

Do NOT trust this author, they are famous for very grim and dark twists in their stories.
Not gonna lie we already seen the plot twist already and looking at their previous series "Metsuki Warui Ko Kawaii Ko" they are really good with kind of stories.. So I don't think it will be that grim.. and I'm pretty sure it will end bittersweet for the main character like their other series.. Just don't expect the other side character to be okay tough haha..

Dex-chan lover
Even if she did mention him she was still sleeping around so even if she had a place for him in her heart she screwed him over. Considering how many its amazing Teru never got interupted during a date by the other boy toys.
Those might have been ex-boyfriends failed relationships...

Of course, even then, her relationship might fail... after all her relationships fail because she probably can't trust or take them seriously....

And I doubt a high school kid would have the maturity to deal with that...

Users who are viewing this thread