Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Blow Without Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Him offering her a glass of water gave me ptsd to the man eating water girl story of this author.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what the resolution to the problem is but I assume it's gonna have something to do with guns :win::win:

Dex-chan lover
Is Maseki gonna become a yandere? :worry:
Seems that's what is being for shadowed. Especially since she wanted her love for the MC erased too, but that probably didn't happen because Alien didn't hear her out. So she'll end up having brain damage, but that love will still be there. It's not even her fault, so it just sucks

MD@Home
I literally called this shit last chapter

Gotta take everything in context as we didn't see she used that gun before, her first gun she thought is a toy gun turn out to make people into gore, would you take the chance not knowing how this gun will react on human being?

and welp

Dex-chan lover
When you've dug the hole too deep already and instead of trying to climb out you just double down and aim for Australia.

Dex-chan lover
People keep insisting the Comedy tag makes sense because it's a "Dark Comedy" or whatever but we're basically a Volume in and there's barely been any humor at all, it's just a straight up crime thriller played straight.
I don’t know what you’re talking about, the class rep’s heartfelt “do it, erase my memory so i won’t be a problem” and the alien girl not even letting her finish the bit before blasting her was comedy gold.

Dex-chan lover
I think it didn't work properly and the dude kept a memory of being shot by a high-school girl (haru)

Now he wants revenge but doesn't know on whom.
Likewise, Maseki kept a memory of a girl blasting her while embracing her treasured class rep but doesn't remembet who... LOL.

Dex-chan lover
People keep insisting the Comedy tag makes sense because it's a "Dark Comedy" or whatever but we're basically a Volume in and there's barely been any humor at all, it's just a straight up crime thriller played straight.
"Dark Comedy" is like food... not everybody gets it. 🥁

Almost all humor is derived from subverted expectations. You don't think it's even remotely humorous that a being on an alien world keeps expecting things to work like it does at home? She doesn't know anything about the differences in their worlds until she does it and he has to say something ineffectual like, "no we don't do that here". Wait until he's pregnant or she does something mundane for her that starts a chain reaction burning off the atmosphere. Should be quite something 🤣

Dex-chan lover
"Erasing" memory has side effects?

1bd87e90b8823b100d13ee7f5a60abbf3571e30f7c2a9cb918788649488f2712_1.webp

Dex-chan lover
"Just shoot her" you all said
"It's the reasonable solution with no downsides" you said

Well, look who has egg on their collective face now. All of those people who were saying that not shooting her was the smart choice because who the fuck knows what side effects it would have are crowing now.

Users who are viewing this thread