Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 81 - Relay

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the fun and excellent translations
I had just as much fun reading your remarks each end of chapters

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your work, @Bainhardt. If you have some free time, it would be nice if we could see some more Kare to Karetto in the future.

Group Leader
@caenlim That's actually what I'd been planning. Rather than juggle them though, I decided after chapter 2 to work on getting Ueno off the table before trying to get more Karetto done. Hoping to get into volume 2 of Karetto before the end of the year.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters man. Really fun reading it. Even with such a silly and lewd premise, I'll definitely say Ueno is in my top 5 comedy manga.

Dex-chan lover
A relay is also a switch, and they turned on her shoes with a button (switch) in a switcheroo?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much Bainhardt! It's been a pleasure so far. See you when we see you.

You are by far the best fan translation I've read on this site. Thanks for all the work you've done so far, hope to see you again in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt this had to be the most difficult title to translate ever! How did you remain sane trying to decipher it? Truly a genius of the scanlation arts.

Anyway looking forward to your releases of volume 9 whenever the raw tank drops.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, caught up already. >.<

@Bainhardt Many thanks for the quality translations! Possibly the best one I've had the pleasure of reading thus far.
Already looking forward to the next volume when it drops.

Users who are viewing this thread