Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 61 - The Ox Also Wishes With All Its Heart

Wait is it already done?
I like how he chooses natsuho but im not satisfied with the ending, sorry i sounded like a critic btw its a good manga

Ahh I feel bad for ayaka, :( but I also remember that natsuho is in middle school and kyoichi is in high school but I don't think it really matters.. right? I hope our girl ayaka gets a good guy even though she loved kyoichi for such a long time it'll take time ;--;

I'm glad Kyoichi chose best girl in the end. I was a bit worried there at first with Natsuho becoming a god and with Ayaka's recent confession that Kyoichi would choose Ayaka. Glad that wasn't the case.

@aspectdemon123 The manga is done yeah but not all chapters are translated. This isn't the last chapter. I think there's 62 or 63 chapters? So 1 or 2 more.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My canon says incest with the tiger cousin, i dont care!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
On another hand (haha said it again ;)) GG ox. U took it like a champ, and while I hated you for being a vertex on the triangle, I have to respect ya. +RESPECT

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, making a unilateral decision and not waffling about with uncertain endings is the best outcome for romance stuff like this.

On the other hand, man, that hurt to read. :aquadrink::nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread