Urasaki-san wants to tell Omoteno-kun.

may we all be able to read these chapters soon ๐Ÿ˜

it has pique my interest <not going to lie> ๐Ÿ˜œ

@22scans,

if you are reading this, would you kindly do anything you can so we can read those chapters ๐Ÿค‘

there are two readers <currently> waiting to read this title ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

please and thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dex-chan lover
@greengreens first time a user uploads a chapter, it (or they) remain unavailable until mod approval.

@astrid-202 np, I just wouldn't expect them soon. At this time of day, most of the mods are sleeping.

@AnonMan88

i see.......... ๐Ÿง

thank you for sharing the information ๐Ÿ˜Œ

hope we can read those chapters soon ๐Ÿ˜

@AnonMan88

if mod~san is still sleeping after 24 Hours, i am going take away their pillows and hold it as ransom ๐Ÿคฌ

"give us the manga and i shall return your pillow" ๐Ÿค— <just kidding>

now i really am hoping so we could read those chapters soon ๐Ÿ˜

look at the people waiting = Four and counting

I kinda agree those eyes are big but itโ€™s the eyelashes that to me seem really offputting

finally.............. after waiting for 24 hours, i can read this wonderful piece of reading material ๐Ÿค‘

the story is fun and i would love to say this;

@22scans

thank you for bringing this wonderful piece of reading material into my life in a language i can understands ๐Ÿ˜Œ
it means a lot to me, more ways that you can imagine ๐Ÿ˜

i hope i can read the next chapter of this wonderful manga soon, until it is completed ๐Ÿค—

to the mangadex people or people`s who is responsible for releasing this manga
<you know who you are, because i obviously don`t ๐Ÿคฃ> ............... thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this ๐Ÿ˜Œ

good job ๐Ÿ˜

There are only two chapters in the raw links and last update was 2019/12/26 apparently.
Does that mean they stopped?

Group Leader
@Door321 There are chapters that have been released in the magazine (Young Dragon Age) that are not available online yet. We will be sourcing the raws from the magazine for the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread