Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - The Matter of That Farm III

Fed-Kun's army
OoooF... Poor Toriko. Sorawo is so dense! Can't blame her though. She spent so much of her years on Cult Survival mode that she can't fathom complicated emotions. Right now, she's simplifying her relationship with Toriko. Toriko is important to her survival because of Otherside business and can't process any other aspects in her life which Toriko affects.

Toriko! Be patient with your emotionally stunted girlfriend. I'm sure she'll catch up in a year or two! Then you can show all about Otherworldy pleasures!

Sorawo: You're not my boyfriend but it should always be us together! Alone! Just you and me!
Toriko: 🙃

S-Sorawo PLEASE! First you're all

"Why are you so fixated on another girl when you have me by your side."

and now you're

"Why are you so clingy today, its like you're my boyfriend or something? It's weird."

How are you so dense!

I wonder how the mangaka will draw their mind-blowing sex chapter.

Idk if Toriko's ethnicity has been mentioned before, I wonder if Toriko is japanese, mixed, or white Canadian genetically?

S-Sorawo PLEASE! First you're all

"Why are you so fixated on another girl when you have me by your side."

and now you're

"Why are you so clingy today, its like you're my boyfriend or something? It's weird."

How are you so dense!
I dont really get how she went from obsessive insane to completely uncomprehending.

ALSO ALSO. What the fuck happened to that confession????? Seriously, what happened? Did Sorawo get mindwiped or something? Are they just not gonna bring it up, was it a typo on the translators side?
What gigantic balls you need to have as a Yuri writer to subvert the "confession by 200" concept, and then literally erase that confession from the story.

Dex-chan lover
I dont really get how she went from obsessive insane to completely uncomprehending.
She didn't go from obsessively insane to completely uncomprehending. She never comprehended anything in the first place and has spent all this time believing that she has no romantic feelings for Toriko.
ALSO ALSO. What the fuck happened to that confession????? Seriously, what happened? Did Sorawo get mindwiped or something?
Toriko definitely meant that as a confession and even assumed it worked and Sorawo was like, "I bet she means that as friends" like the lesbian that she is. Toriko's patience and understanding are buddha-like.

Users who are viewing this thread