Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - The Matter of That Farm III

Dex-chan lover
The uh, lack of romantic progression aside (Sorawo denser than lead), these two going through that “farm” in the middle of the mountain after all that’s happening in the real world (to boot) with no fear or concern (and Sorawo wanting to manage it) shows how their sense of fear has changed (or rather dulled) over the course of the series. That’s some form of character progression I’d say.

Dex-chan lover
UNIRONICALY takes 4 BOOKS???
yes, but there's plenty development before that.

But in vol 8 Toriko becomes tired of leaving it ambigous and asks Sorawo what exactly she is to her. Sorawo admits that she also loves Toriko before that but does have some hangups about being lovers instead of accomplices and also has some trouble with expressing her sexuality, and she is also questioning if she is able to give as much affection back to Toriko as she is receiving.

Anyways, eventually they have mindblowing sex (literally mindblowing because of Toriko's hand and Sorawo's eye) and decide that they have essentially become one otherside being that is made from the two of them.

The novels are a good read, highly recommend them, they are also not that long, I read all 8 volumes over a week. Can't wait for vol 9, which is currently in the works.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The funniest thing is that it's revealed in an extra story (can't remember where to read it, unfortunately) that Sorawo has taken a Queer Studies class (or a similar class). This woman not only knows what gay is, but has an academic knowledge of it.

And she still can't recognize that Toriko is into her

I genuinely love how Toriko is gently vibe-checking Sorawo's feelings on same-sex relationships and meanwhile Sorawo is stunlocked by the realization that of course some people put gender theory into gender practice

Is this one of the tankōban short stories? I've never seen this before and I'm curious how it was distributed.

iirc this was a store exclusive (gamers?) side side story given out with volume 5 of the manga

Last edited:
Banned
I cant wait until this arc is wrapped up so i can binge it from the beginning. I just cant keep up with weekly/monthly chapter releases. I just dont feel the immersion if i dont binge it.

The funniest thing is that it's revealed in an extra story (can't remember where to read it, unfortunately) that Sorawo has taken a Queer Studies class (or a similar class). This woman not only knows what gay is, but has an academic knowledge of it.

And she still can't recognize that Toriko is into her.

Y'all are gonna go wild when Toriko tells Sorawo "Oh yeah, here's my picture of my TWO MOMS. No, I didn't have a dad, by the way. Just two moms. At the same time."
Edit: Wait. Nevermind, that happened already in the magna. Haven't read it in a while.

Edit: Here is the link to the side story (fan translation). It's gender studies, not queer studies: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MyrXE7XJrbL-NeTT5-f_okuvDwe5AogIhukaCWCHl9w/edit?usp=sharing
I don't blame you for mistaking the two as they're both equally worthless degrees.

Dex-chan lover
I think Toriko needs to use her special hand on Sorawo so she catches her drift.

And by that I mean she should bonk Sorawo's thick skull. :slap:

Users who are viewing this thread