Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 72 - The Inviting Hot Springs I

Dex-chan lover
these lovebirds are aware of something will happen if they are being left alone together in hot spring :meguusmug: (even though that was also Kozakura’s intentional for make them take the trip lol)

what’s more funny is how Toriko was used to sleep naked with Sorawo once, but now feels flustered to take a bath with her. getting fall in love does change her heh

Dex-chan lover
Kozakura tried to be a the cupid/wingwoman only to get dragged into being an intentional third wheel. :ROFLMAO:

“You’re hopeless.” (Also read: COWARDS!) and that expression are just perfect. (Probably not too different from us readers’ expression when we read that portion.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...well. At least Sorawo is kinda aware of where the relationship is headed to, as much as she might uselessly try to pull away from that possibility. At least she's a bit less dense than a few chapters ago, with the whole "are you my boyfriend" thing.

So we should be happy for that progress, I guess?
(I'm sorry you have to put up with this, Toriko, but also you knew what you were getting into when you fell in love with your dork)

Dex-chan lover
Toriko was so cute this chapter.
Sad the manga cut out Toriko asking Kozakura if she needs a kiddie seat for the train.
d29htg.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread