Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station III

Fed-Kun's army
@Madcat6204
From the cover art I can see that Sorawo ends up with an M4 variant, which can be separated into halves and fit in a standard size backpack.
Maybe in the light novel the AK has a shorter barrel?

@TheManBuck
this is the only 3 times we have seen the AK in the LN (all of them in the covers).
d5b5d6fc0d.png

2230be49be.png

87a955f039.png
and yes its the AK101
That’s 5.56 NATO. Toriko-san, your gun is an AK, isn’t it?”

“This is an AK-101. It’s a low caliber, so I originally thought it took 5.45. It’s black, too, which I thought was weird for an AK.”

about the M4... well we havent seen it, but its the
M4 CQBR + ACOG 4x and Magpul CTR stock

Double-page supporter
I really dislike 3d prop models for guns, but whatever.

Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
@Reguret
I just realized I've been getting this all wrong, from the beginning. The issue isn't the rifle, the issue is how the artist drew the backpack.

In the LN, if the author says "Toriko disassembles the rifle and puts it in her backpack", the reader would just imagine a sufficiently large backpack. The artist just imagined a different backpack than I would have.

And, to completely undermine my point, the CQ in CQBR stands for "close quarters", indicating that the rifle has a shorter than average barrel.

Fed-Kun's army
@RosuArison08
I'm sorry, I don't typically read LN's, you'd be better off asking Reguret.

@RozuArison08 You can get the novels from here: https://j-novel.club/v/otherside-picnic-volume-1
If you want to continue from where the manga is right now then get volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
You got this very wrong, Toriko.

The rest of her already looks good. It is ONLY the heterochromia that looks wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread