Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station IV

Double-page supporter
first not stressful other side chapter in a while, if not ever.

i'm with sorawo on the gun stuff. right over my head

Dex-chan lover
I love all of this, I love chapters where it's suiting up the equipment and getting ready, but I also know that I understood none of that
Sorawo doesn't seem like she'd know how to use it properly anyways

I agree with Babydel, nothing like some good ol firearms to go with your yuri

Dex-chan lover
Man it sucks that the anime is coming out this particular season when literally everything else is. It’s going to get buried. No one even knows it exists.

Group Leader
@undeadclown

sUKkvPL.png

Help, I only know how to communicate in panel edits now

The Japs are so cucked. The US army that's occupying Japan gets to freely rape Japanese women all the time with zero consequences. And worse, the jap manga artists are all brainwashed to love amerikkka and love portraying whites as good guys.

Double-page supporter
Great for them to standardize their ammo by going for an M4 along with an AK-101, but as far as I know, and unmodded AK-101 doesn't take STANAG mags like the M4 does, so that's still a hindrance.

So they added the jewfags killing palestinians , well , ill see how it goes , it is a fantasy setting anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gay_Potato nah dude, the otherside is coming to get you. I'm safe though! nothing bad is happening to m- wait... what is that in th... plz help i think thats a kunekune

Users who are viewing this thread