Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station VIII

Sorawo was pretty badass for standing her ground like that. Curious to see what the next arc will be about

Bruhh, I actually got kind of scared because of the credits lmaoo *it was sick tho ngl* but anyways thank you for translating this and for the author thank you sm... I figured that their relationship is a slow burn type of thing soooooo eh

Woahhhh the creditsss, vdjshwbdhd it's so cool. Anyways thank u FOR translating this once again and for the author thank u sm for this amazing manga... Also I figured that their relationship is gonna be a slow burn type of relationship

Dex-chan lover
Bro don't put a fucking cognitohazard as the credits page in this kind of manga

Thank you all very much for your efforts.

Next arc is going to hit some serious psychological levels... I'm so excited to see the Beach Resort visualized!

Fed-Kun's army
the credits page..OMG..i thought im hallucinating..hahaha cool..

And oh,such a yuri-ish chap.. Sorawo,you cant just read the mood,eh..?
Love this more and more..

Supporter
I'm wondering why the monster didn't disappear like the others have - I can't recall how this part ended in the novels, but maybe this is an indication the manifestations of fear in the otherside are changing over time . . .

Also, next arc is full of yummy stuff - next-level horror shit (which I /really/ want to see illustrated), relationship development, even (depending on how it's drawn) some fanservice! But seriously, next-level horror shit, mind-bending Lovecraftian type stuff as well as straight up classic body horror, and a race-against-time-and-horrors sequence that had me twitching with anxiety while I read it. Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread