Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Zieglinde has quickly become one of my favorite depictions of "socially awkward." That forced smile, then the drawing of it, is hilarious.
...I need to see Lily riding in a sidecar now :glee:
Yes with a cat ears helmet and little goggles!
Poor dragon was just minding their own business. Didn’t even try to negotiate for a few scales or anything, just went straight to murder. Zenith has rubbed off on this guy…
Dragon did nothing wrong. Poor fella was looking cute, just chilling, thinking "I'm having such a nice day!" Then some jerk starts throwing rocks at you and blows you up. Justice for dragon!

Dex-chan lover
A magic motorcycle ... how modern in a fantasy setting. Did they take a page from that one isekai about the weakest/commonplace class becoming the strongest?

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure another dragon would come and take over that volcano area

next chapter: Lily will be dressed like a princess

Dex-chan lover
So, Lily was an enslaved child so profoundly mistreated that she effectively wasn't even a person. Will that eventually be relevant to the ongoing story or was that mostly just the starting premise?

Dex-chan lover
Zieglinde is getting interesting, she's mostly entrenched in her work so motherhood is quite a huge leap for her, quite far from her comfort zone so I hope the series shows more of that as the three characters warm up to eachother

Dex-chan lover
Weiss will be becoming a full-blown doting father at this point DX
Damn the dragon is really out there having its usually peaceful day. Then Weiss is coming out there ruining it DX

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the impression that our little high elf daughter can read minds - notice how she seems to respond to the mage lady's thoughts. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Quite well developed infrastructure in that country if there's a road good enough for a motorbike leading straight to an active volcano, which is inhabited by dragons.

Poor dragon was just minding their own business. Didn’t even try to negotiate for a few scales or anything, just went straight to murder. Zenith has rubbed off on this guy…

It's a world where high elves were driven into extinction, as far as anyone knows. And the "regular" elves have no culture of their own, by the looks of it, and are regularly sold as slaves. It remains to be seen if it was a genocide or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Users who are viewing this thread