Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with you ?
Your entire line of thought is utterly baffling. A veritable cornucopia of asinine ramblings. The ravings of a madman. Anyone with these kinds of pathological, unhinged ideas must have a fascinating physiognomy. Can I measure your skull? For science, of course . . .
That's enough Internet for you today

w2nfC7j.jpeg
I vaguely remember that that is a copy pasta from 4chan or something lol

Dex-chan lover
Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally
You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful
little girl reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple
result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a
girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Hmmm, you wanna fuck your daughter or sumthin?

Contributor
Lily found Papa's weakness: the big puppy eyes expression. So much for being a strict father, huh Weiss*?
*W is pronounced "V" as in "vice" in German which is why MC's name is ヴァイス - it's a German-inspired name. IMO Weiss was already correct, dunno why the TL decided to revert to Vaisu for his name.

"I'm seriously starting to doubt that it's a good idea for him to take care of this girl alone..." :thonk:
Are you volunteering yourself to help with the task, ma'am?

"If it's to help you, I'm willing to come."
Bro. Just take her with you and open a new store in the capital...

I appreciate all the help Holo has done for Weiss and Lily, so I'm sad to see her get left behind; but it's also true that their town is not a good place for kids to grow up in. I hope that's not the last we see of her. A found family story consisting of a human dad, an elf mom and a high elf daughter would be right up my alley.

Based on Ziegline's negative first reaction to seeing Lily "Is that an attack on me?" thinking she was Weiss's real daughter, I'd say she had romantic feelings for him back in the day, if not right up to this day. She's no slouch in the looks department, but wanting to send Lily to the lab immediately just says Holo has her easily beat when it comes to mommy potential. I'd bet Ziegline is the type who's highly respected for being hyper competent at work but actually a "girlfailure" at home.

Also a human couple with a pointy-eared daughter makes it obvious Lily's adopted, but a human-elf couple with a daughter who has pointy ears seems more natural at first glance, and could make for some interesting misunderstanding shenanigans. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to huff more copium for this sinking ship of mine...

Dex-chan lover
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally
You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful
little girl reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple
result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a
girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
The amount of people in this thread who don't realize this is a famous copypasta is truly embarrassing.

Dex-chan lover
i miss myself before reading this comment

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I don't think Holo will just give up on Vaice/Vice/Weiss that easily.
But yet again, another heart-melting chapter with just Lily running around (or sleeping soundly).

But this somehow brings back the absurd conflicting feeling I felt when I picked up the Uchi no Ko series
hahaha I feel you
good old Usagi Drop how many people you destroyed with that ending and even worse inspired to poison good wholesome series, genuinely I spent an hour reading the last volumes of Barakamon just in case, 'cause I read more than half the series but it always scared me that they would try to pull some usagi at the end, glad that it didn't hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Holo you had a shot. Should've taken it.
Though, maybe even in an obvious cases like this the lifespan et al. differences between men and elves are too much.

Seems like the researcher woman also has the hots for daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread