Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally
You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful
little girl reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple
result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a
girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Rushian INCEL!

Dex-chan lover
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally
You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful
little girl reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple
result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a
girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Are you implying you want to fuck your daughter or what?

Dex-chan lover
Cannot comprehend paternal love, joy and pride

(Yes, I know this is a copypasta)

Dex-chan lover
icsuPww.jpeg

Ah yes, The Negotiator
Lilly used puppy eyes! It's super effective!

Dex-chan lover
You forgot to hits pipe before this post.

Dex-chan lover
On page 20 I'm a little confused about the line about NGOs. English is not my first language so maybe I'm wrong but first of all I don't think there should be an apostrophe there, and also it sounds like a weird line. Isn't it more likely they were using an expression like "We're not running a charity over here" or something more general like that ? NGOs don't sound very fantasy to me but I never read the raws.

Thanks for the translation ! (and don't take what I said too seriously, English is not my first language)

Dex-chan lover
Are you the King from Berserk?

Users who are viewing this thread