Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally
You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful
little girl reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple
result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a
girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
wtf is wrong with you??? did you expect them to love you sexually after you raise your own child or orphan?
that's fucked up, don't ever raise a child or adopt orphan

Certainly feel bad for Holo after investing all that time and energy into the little munchkin. Hope she comes back into the story later.

I would have preferred to see a little more of the girl waking from her shell (maybe not quite like a certain raggedy elf under an apothecary's care) but I can see that from a pure fluff POV it would be more expedient to handwave through it. I definitely want to see some little girl in a big city shenanigans before she heads off to school, though :glee:

Since money doesn't seem to be an issue...how are the benefits of the personal assistant gig? :smugnako:
Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally
You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful
little girl reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple
result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a
girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
😐 wtf are you on

Dex-chan lover
On page 20 I'm a little confused about the line about NGOs. English is not my first language so maybe I'm wrong but first of all I don't think there should be an apostrophe there, and also it sounds like a weird line. Isn't it more likely they were using an expression like "We're not running a charity over here" or something more general like that ? NGOs don't sound very fantasy to me but I never read the raws.

Thanks for the translation ! (and don't take what I said too seriously, English is not my first language)
It's completely wrong. Perhaps they meant non-profit? But even that would be wrong. Charity is closer, maybe just
"We don't do this for free."

Fed-Kun's army
I still like Ziegline. Yes, she did talk about the lab but
1. she immediately backed off when the guy said no
AND
2. The guy knew she'd react this way when he brought Lily so he must trust her quite a bit to still bring his daughter to her and tell her everything.

Holo was alright but I didn't get any chemistry from them. Didn't even know she liked the guy until she was about to confess.

Also someone mentioned that it would "look" more normal if his wife was an elf but I'm assuming either elves can't have kids with humans or they do not look anything remotely like Lily or they'd think she was a half elf at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread