Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Fellas...

ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg
Hits pipe

Is so obvious that ziegline likes him, but hell i really hope this Guy isn't the desnsest mf ever, i'm tired of this type of protag

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like the granny she saw the guy and thought immediately to use him well, also some payback for the headaches from the past hahaha.
also damn too much denseness.

Dex-chan lover
For those that call our man out for being extremely dense, his attention is almost entirely taken up by his daughter. Though he probably didn't pick up on the ques during their academy days either, because she just couldn't be open about her feelings for him.

Dex-chan lover
For those that call our man out for being extremely dense, his attention is almost entirely taken up by his daughter. Though he probably didn't pick up on the ques during their academy days either, because she just couldn't be open about her feelings for him.
If I had to guess Zieg throw herself at the MC several times in their students days. Probably the same applies to Holo.

Esmerelda is sketchy. Finds out the girl is super rare and valuable, and immediately suggests a suicide mission. I'll be keeping an eye on her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am waiting for Weiss to say "If it's for my daughter, I would even slay the great crystal dragon" - and eventually "even the demon lord"
--- that would've sounded familiar :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread