Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I like this Granny she's funny
tenor.gif
I'm suspicious with her last line being cut off... Definitely not the last we'll see of her

Contributor
If you had married me, you wouldn't have had to pay off the debt
Ziegline makes a melancholic face
Yeah, there's definitely a romantic hangup over on her side.

I don't have a wife or a girlfriend at the moment
Ziegline's face lights up
Right, I get it.

...should I be her mother?
Can't get any more obvious than this.

I don't have a boyfriend because of you!
Ziegline blushes like a tomato
I was wrong, we can get even more blatant about how she feels for him.

Girl, if you wanna be Lily's mom you have your work cut out for you. She brags that she's not the same as she was before, but then she also acts like she's 10 years too early to be a (proper) mom. I actually agreed with Weiss's remark of disbelief when she suggested she could be Lily's step-mom. And besides, I still prefer Holo over Ziegline. Glasses girl isn't winning me over with just a few blush scenes. Show me what you've got, can't have a girl failure be Lily's mom, we have standards.

"best robe in the world... no, the best in the Imperial Capital"
Wait, did he just scale down his ambition for his daughter?

He's told to hunt a crystal dragon. I suppose this is where we return to the first scene from chapter 1.

There were some hard to understand parts in this chapter especially the panel talking about "congenital anomalies"... so this was MTL after all? :haa:
I guess I'll wait for the other TL to catch up (although that one is also using MTL for some parts as they admitted...)

I like Granny, she basically managed the dad as an unruly mage. Hope she grows a soft spot for Lily, that cutie deserves it!

Users who are viewing this thread