Urenokori no Dorei Elf o Hirotta no de, Musume ni Suru Koto ni shita

Dex-chan lover
Man, I truly hope this doesn't turn into some grooming bullshit halfway through, that would have been suck

Double-page supporter
Ideals sound good on paper but don't work in practice. Real criminals use everything at their disposal to redirect attention towards fictional crimes of fictional criminals to hide their own real crimes. Giving any chance to an enemy hell bent on targeting you is a mistake which shouldn't be made. Way too many innocents have already committed suicide after constant online harassment from those who project their secret twisted feelings onto others to hide their own. Why give those evil monsters wearing human skin even more fuel? Not having all of the tags is a small price to pay for the safety of our fellow otakus. As you pointed out, even official publishers are careful with what tags they use. It's the sensible thing to do.
You need to tag this stuff. Doesn't matter if that means fewer people will read it, but the people who are scared off by a "slavery" or "grooming" tag were never going to like a story with slavery or grooming in it anyways. Doesn't mean people who read or write stories with these topics in them should be harassed, or that works covering these topics need to be censored. But readers do need to be warned about stuff like this, and we should be able to filter out stuff we don't want to see (from our personal feed). I don't think I would've been so betrayed by isekai walking if it'd had a slavery tag from the get go. There's a lot of people who wouldn't have read Usagi Drop if they saw a grooming or [adoptive father/daughter romance] tag on it. And you can see in this very forum thread how many people want to know if the relationship stays familial.

This is how and why the tagging system in AO3 is so important. It's not a reason for people to go harass others, it's a warning system.

Dex-chan lover
You need to tag this stuff. Doesn't matter if that means fewer people will read it, but the people who are scared off by a "slavery" or "grooming" tag were never going to like a story with slavery or grooming in it anyways. Doesn't mean people who read or write stories with these topics in them should be harassed, or that works covering these topics need to be censored. But readers do need to be warned about stuff like this, and we should be able to filter out stuff we don't want to see (from our personal feed). I don't think I would've been so betrayed by isekai walking if it'd had a slavery tag from the get go. There's a lot of people who wouldn't have read Usagi Drop if they saw a grooming or [adoptive father/daughter romance] tag on it. And you can see in this very forum thread how many people want to know if the relationship stays familial.

This is how and why the tagging system in AO3 is so important. It's not a reason for people to go harass others, it's a warning system.
THIS. I wonder why putting up a sign post OR EVEN A WHOLE FENCE before a cliff is called "harassing" anyway.
Drag-man's ( his handle ) post is a mix of lies so better ignore it.

Double-page supporter
We're not talking about making money here. We're talking about protecting innocent otakus from childish cyberbullies here. Do you always respond to others without listening/reading completely? If yes, then i choose to stop here. I already said everything that matters. If you're willing to let others die pointlessly for the sake of upholding empty ideals, while ignoring harsh reality, then that's your choice to make.
wtf are you talking about? you're acting like it's the end of the world to tag some groomer shit and groomer shit or to make fun of someone for enjoying it

Fed-Kun's army
In case you're wondering if it Usagi Drops.

The webnovel stopped a year ago at chapter 113, and up until that point there was not hint of that, and Weiss' childhood friend is very clearly his romantic interest. She also takes the mom role despite not being successful at it at first. The last chapter (which is not a real ending) ends with her possibly moving in.
It is never too late for Usagi Drop

Fed-Kun's army
THIS. I wonder why putting up a sign post OR EVEN A WHOLE FENCE before a cliff is called "harassing" anyway.
Drag-man's ( his handle ) post is a mix of lies so better ignore it.
What lies? You specifically are just throwing mud randomly & flaming unnecessarily with baseless accusations in a civilized discussion. Me & others gave our points of argument properly despite disagreements. You didn't contribute anything of value. We're not here to fight like barbarians.

Last edited:
[GROOMING] TAG is necessary

The other tags that need to be restored:
[SLAVERY] [ORPHAN] [ABUSE]
ok, are you projecting or what?

Grooming: where? this don't have a drop of groomin. It seem you are projecting.
Slavery: yeah, he bought her. And started to threat her as a daughter like 2 panels later. It seem your comprension skill are non-existant.
Abuse: nope not here. The only abuse here was out of scene and implied. Stop with the mental fap.
Orphan: ... seriously? tagging orphans? what's next, require it in your curriculum vitae so the HR can discriminate and further lower what pay it offer you for your work? are you really THAT stupid or are you just trolling?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I am in the 'only add the tag when the actual theme happened and shown in manga' camp.

Things do get kinda murky when Hikaru Genji-esque plot are involved, since it pretty much will hide itself until mid to late arc (Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau is actually kinda refreshing when it does not even shy to tell that it is Hikaru Genji plot since early chapters).

HOWEVER, publicly tagging mangas with Hikaru Genji tag is also incredibly stupid for this site's survival. I think the system we have so far.......which is just a series of question in the overview manga forum of
is this manga Usagi Drop? Y/N
are the good enough middle ground to those that are super allergic to Hikaru Genji plot.
And I do say this as someone who consider Usagi Drop never have a serialized manga and only has anime plus live action :haa:

Also for those that still asking......
In case you're wondering if it Usagi Drops.

The webnovel stopped a year ago at chapter 113, and up until that point there was not hint of that, and Weiss' childhood friend is very clearly his romantic interest. She also takes the mom role despite not being successful at it at first. The last chapter (which is not a real ending) ends with her possibly moving in.
Hidamarisou already said the million dollar answer.

can u guys give me some reccomendations manga/manhwa/manhua similiar like this? just pure cuteness serenity of the father-daughter interaction, no josei tag im not that fans

Not interesting. A hard to fail concept that used by other mangas a like but this one is straight up boring. It tries to be cute and wholesome too hard but fails. Slop.

Users who are viewing this thread