user's private notes in a manga

Dex-chan lover
when browsing latest updates in home, sometimes my eyes likes the cover of a manga only to realize that it's already in my dropped list and i don't remember why, only to re-read it and badabing badaboom i'm mad again

edit: i think it's much more better if there's a user's review in the comments like in steam "user reviewed this manga" so i can easily see why i like/hate the manga.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Power Uploader
I think that is highly unlikely to get implemented, in the meantime I hope you gain more confidence in your past judgements. Leaving a rating could also help you judge if it is worth it.

Just realized: Since forums are back, you can comment on the series and leave your review as a warning for everyone else too.

(This would require you to comment for most of your dropped series and later search for your comments in that thread when you are about to make bad decisions)

Dex-chan lover
I think that is highly unlikely to get implemented, in the meantime I hope you gain more confidence in your past judgements. Leaving a rating could also help you judge if it is worth it.

Just realized: Since forums are back, you can comment on the series and leave your review as a warning for everyone else too.

(This would require you to comment for most of your dropped series and later search for your comments in that thread when you are about to make bad decisions)
of course i'm not expecting that my suggestion will be implemented, it's not really important since it's just for my own convenience

Since forums are back, you can comment on the series and leave your review as a warning for everyone else too.
what if the manga's forum has hundreds of comments about the manga, i highly doubt i can easily locate my review there unless there's a review mark like in steam.

in hindsight, i think it's much more better if there's a user's review in the comments like in steam "user reviewed this manga" so i can easily see why i like/hate the manga.

i'm not really sure if i can edit my thread here so i'll just put my updated suggestion right here lol

Dex-chan lover
If a manga series main page showed what lists you have put it in, then you could use custom lists with descriptive names (ex. 'Dropped (Lewd Hand-Holding)')

Dex-chan lover
If a manga series main page showed what lists you have put it in, then you could use custom lists with descriptive names (ex. 'Dropped (Lewd Hand-Holding)')
that's cool and all only if the "add to MDlist" automatically lets me know if a manga is already on a list but it doesn't, even if you put one on a list, the button will still be "add to MDlist" instead of the corresponding list that it is on

Dex-chan lover
that's cool and all only if the "add to MDlist" automatically lets me know if a manga is already on a list but it doesn't, even if you put one on a list, the button will still be "add to MDlist" instead of the corresponding list that it is on
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. My point was that having manga page show what lists you put it in, is an obvious feature MD currently lacks and a suggestion for it would probably be successful (doesn't require servers storing more data, just a page layout change). Thus you'd be able to do what I proposed.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. My point was that having manga page show what lists you put it in, is an obvious feature MD currently lacks and a suggestion for it would probably be successful (doesn't require servers storing more data, just a page layout change). Thus you'd be able to do what I proposed.
yes, it's a work around about my initial suggestion but as i said in #3, i think it's better to just have review post inside comment section like in steam

Users who are viewing this thread