Usogui

Fed-Kun's army
Well, we are reaching the end of vol 18 so there are only 31 vol left to go.

I promise I will dig in and continue to read this manga if it has been translated, all of them.
But seeing the volumes are pretty awful lot.

Holy fucking shit it's so good! Keep it up Duwang :)

Dex-chan lover
I just realized the thumbnail cover is vol. 49 and you uploaded all of them.

Now I'm just hyping myself up unnecessarily.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's a way to change the cover to the volume the most recent translated chapter is in. That would be pretty cool!

@Nitrook Gradually, I guess. But the plot really picks up after chapter 4, so if you want to skip as many chapters as possible start from there.

Double-page supporter
Gods, I just can't get into this. one hundred chapters in and it's still more about strong people beating each other up than about gambling and games.

@es_kan Drop the manga cause you will never understand much. 100 chapters in the level of mind battles are far above any other series out there while the fighting is the minority. This manga is too good for you, go back to reading crappy manga.

Dex-chan lover
100 Chapters in would be right around the end of the Labyrinth arc, right? I'm not sure how one would think about the manga as focused on strong people beating each other up instead of gambling and games at that point.

Double-page supporter
That's nonsense. Half of the chapters have Marco as the main character and his defining trait is that he _doesn't_ gamble.

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan

I think you are missing the point of this manga. Early on in the manga it was pointed out that winning a gamble without the power to obtain wat you won is pointless. It was also pointless if you won and got the money but ended up dead because your opponent had grudges on you and want you dead.

Because of that, power and violence is essential parts of the gambling itself.

It also makes usogui unique compared to other gambling manga where everything is over without any consequences after you win a game

- some usogui hard fan -

Double-page supporter
i am 150 chapters in and i find kaji more entertaining than baku. anyone else feel the same?

Users who are viewing this thread