Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
“Do you really think no one deserves to die?” I think you deserve a therapy session and an ethics class. Just go kill the person who hurt you and move on girl. Please go vent about your ideals on a social forum and get put in your place im begging you.

Group Leader
Wow MC really said "no one deserves to die" in front of Akira.
Ya I mean her dad is shit and deserves life in the slammer but the only people who deserve to die are those who've killed another. Punishment has to match the crime.

Double-page supporter
I don't believe that no one deserves to die but I do believe that 90% of people don't deserve to die~ I mean, if you found Hitler's premonitory corpse, would you do something about it knowing you'd save countless lives leaving it be? :huh:

Double-page supporter
I mean, if you found Hitler's premonitory corpse, would you do something about it knowing you'd save countless lives leaving it be? :huh:
Even if someone thinks “if I ever could find Hitler's premonitory corpse, I would definitely do something about it because I know that leaving it be would save countless lives”, I wonder if that someone would make a confession here.

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe that no one deserves to die but I do believe that 90% of people don't deserve to die~ I mean, if you found Hitler's premonitory corpse, would you do something about it knowing you'd save countless lives leaving it be? :huh:
What's the situation here? Did I go back in time? Hitler had a different fate in our timeline, so what changed? Did someone else come back and plan to kill him? If so, I'd be forced to do something.

The most important thing is preserving the timeline. By altering the past that significantly, you would be wiping from existence many times more people than were killed in the war.

Now, if I didn't go back in time, but were instead an individual in pre-war Europe, and I had a vision of Hitler doing terrible things in the future, and then I saw the premonitory corpse. In that case, I would leave it be, since I don't have to preserve a timeline that hasn't happened yet, and I can save countless lives.

Users who are viewing this thread