Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Ch. 6 - Are you hiding something?

Dex-chan lover
did you know that your average phone has more bacteria on it than a toilet bowl. licking a phone is dirty in more ways than one
lol just wipe it down once every other week and hopefully it should be fine unless you get more gunk built up between the phone and case cover

Double-page supporter
Damn, you know you're fucked up when a woman who masturbated over the body of someone she thought was passed out thinks you're creepy.

Dex-chan lover
manager needs to stop being a helicopter parent and give io some privacy

interested to see how waka's character develops though that message misa sent to io for a sexier pic made me lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up. Buckle up people time for the ride to continue. 😁

Seems I'm not the only one that went: What a disgusting content in the manga, she's licking the phonescreen 🤣

And page 9....my first though WTF no privacy it seems. This is going to be fun.

Oh and about the manager. I think Io probably isn't 20 yet. And as far as I know (unless they changed it) under Japanese law you are not considered an adult, meaning she is still 'property' of her parents. She can't sign contracts for renting apartments, which means her movie star mother did it. And her mother gave her concent for the spare key soooo yeah 😑 Same with the manager stuff, probably legalized by her parents...but full disclosure I'm not exactly sure what rights under age children in Japan have when they are teens...I don't think many.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
I decline all responsibility for the tardiness of this series. I'm only the typesetter and afk, who's supposed to do the translation, hasn't been very responsive and I warned them multiple times that a MTL would show up sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread