Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Ch. 6 - Are you hiding something?

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter has me blushing multiple times and curling my toes, and the drama is honestly so good
You did read (her I think) priore work right? If not DO IT!! 😁

Also really glad the haters haven't showed up al lot to spout there moralistic BS because of a fictional manga. Translation: I'm glad with my fellow commentors in this thread. Let's all enjoy this ride! Hail Flowerchild! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
You did read (her I think) priore work right? If not DO IT!! 😁

Also really glad the haters haven't showed up al lot to spout there moralistic BS because of a fictional manga. Translation: I'm glad with my fellow commentors in this thread. Let's all enjoy this ride! Hail Flowerchild! 🤣
This is like FLOWERCHILDs least "offensive" series lol, I swear if someone gets upset over what is clearly a consensual (admittedly that first masturbation scene was dubious) kink relationship, then they have bigger problems 😭

Then again, I write fanfic and know all too well how quickly these puritanical teenagers with no media literacy can get about subject matter that isn't pure and fluffy 😂

God bless the ignore button ig!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Holy shit manager-san, fuck off. That's so creepy that she has a key and just comes in whenever she wants. Change the locks, girl!

Dex-chan lover
This is like FLOWERCHILDs least "offensive" series lol, I swear if someone gets upset over what is clearly a consensual (admittedly that first masturbation scene was dubious) kink relationship, then they have bigger problems 😭

Then again, I write fanfic and know all too well how quickly these puritanical teenagers with no media literacy can get about subject matter that isn't pure and fluffy 😂

God bless the ignore button ig!
Holy fuck....there's a ignore button?!?! 🤣 (Because it's ALWAYS the same users...like they get off on it or something.

I love your second paragraph that is EXACTLY the thing that drives me up the effing wall everytime. The inability to understand it's fiction. I always think they sound like the moms from the 90's about violent video games. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread